Tendon boots

eventer131

Visit site
Hi all. I am in need of a new pair of tendon and fetlock boots. ATM I am jumping fox hunters with the hope of going higher in 2013. I have the veredus ones but my super sensitive horse doesn't like the action of them so I am looking for some really protective, long lasting tendon boots! Any ideas?????

muffinmunsh

Visit site
I use dalmar eventing boots on all 4 for all jumping. They are a little fiddely to put on behind but the best ones around IMHO... Lightweight, durable, ventilated and super-protective. I saw my filly whack a solid fence with the hinds and she came away unscathed.

ElleJS

Visit site
KatB I went a bit mad and bought the Solimbra event boots for the accident prone little bouncy grey thing of mine and wow never had such brilliant xc boots, they do not move, the offer the best protection (the over reach even claim to offer shock absorbing heel protection) and don't need to tape, I then sold some old veredus boots and replaced them the Kentucky armadillo (Aero ones I think,) really pleased with them and they look v smart often have people ask me what make they are etc if theyre good enough for Micheal Jung I'm happy!!! Lol! I like their shock absorbing theory even if its not entirely correct I like to think I'm giving the best protection I can!

PFM22

Visit site
Hope OP doesn't mind me asking if anyone can suggest good quality pony tendon boots?

have you looked at these? I looked at the Kentucky ones frequently but ended up going for these...much more realistically priced while offering the same degree of protection (I admit I am a big fan of Woof Wear anyway as they just last forever and arent overpriced)!
http://www.woofwear.com/for-horses/tendon-boots/smart-tendon-boot_small.html

They offer super shock absorbing properties per the Kentucky ones as use a similar material in the strike areas (if not better, IMO) but at a fraction of the price!