Testing

Mike007

Visit site
Holy cow ! is the system fxxxxd up or what!I have not been able to log on under this user name for months. The problem was that I did not have my password and the system logged me off.As my old email address no longer existed when Orange tuned off their servers I could not get my password from HHO. I re registered as Bob nota cob .Under this user name I cannot post so tried logging off and on again .First time took me To Bob nota cob but posting failed . Second time took me to Mike 007 and "remembered" a password which could not be found for love nor money. This suggests to me that the site is horribly flawed and insecure. I am now off to change my password and email address before the system catches on!

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Holy cow ! is the system fxxxxd up or what!I have not been able to log on under this user name for months. The problem was that I did not have my password and the system logged me off.As my old email address no longer existed when Orange tuned off their servers I could not get my password from HHO. I re registered as Bob nota cob .Under this user name I cannot post so tried logging off and on again .First time took me To Bob nota cob but posting failed . Second time took me to Mike 007 and "remembered" a password which could not be found for love nor money. This suggests to me that the site is horribly flawed and insecure. I am now off to change my password and email address before the system catches on!

F00kin eck. Fatty needs to get this under control. Mike Not A Cob, could you please relay this on the admin thread?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I wondered where Mike 007 went to! No idea you were bob too :D

I keep having to log in and out. Usually realise this when I just lost a reply :mad:

Also, when I log in, the "new posts" are... empty. Currently I show 2 posts in new posts, and they are both my own!

hollyandivy123

Visit site
just wondering....................if this is anything to do with the Ti media privacy accept thingy....................i have been no accepting or removing purposes and then lost the art of posting, reset my password and did not accept and could not post............reset login again and i am posting but i have not accepted the privacy thingy but then again not said no just staring at the thing at the bottom of the screen..................?

Last edited:

Hazkirbo

www.instagram.com
Maybe mine will work now? Please

Finally! I was commenting for the 3rd time on this thread to get the error message so I could email HHO. Looks like its working after I've cleared cookies if anyone had the same issue as me (not being able to comment on posts/make a thread)

Bertolie

Visit site
I have to go to the full site, log out and log back in before i can post. Everytime i leave the site i have to go through thr same procedure again.

D66

Visit site
Me too.
It’s totally useless.
For info. Safari on iPad, I’ve tried clearing all cookies and entire browsing history, Java was never enabled.
I too clicked on ‘not accept’ on the privacy policy,;is that why I’ve been cut off?