thank the lord for big boobs

Chestersmummy

Visit site
I got double barrelled by the ginger ninja when i turned him out. He did a massive buck and my boobs took the brunt of it.
Trip to the walk in centre where i got told a few inchs higher i'd probably have a broken breast bone, smaller boobs broken ribs.
Never again will I moan about my boobs.

Gingerbolt

Visit site
I too am well furnished in the chest department and had to have a giggle at your post ......not because you got kicked god no and glad your ok. !! but because we have safety air bags.
My mare stumbled once and went down on her front knees but came up so quickly her neck hit the boobs before the face and teeth.
I was relieved but a little sore.........

Chestersmummy

Visit site
Lol its just bruising, sore but nothing serious. Think he took offence to being ridden for the first time in 8 weeks. Didn't hurt me by bucking me off so he tried a different approach lol

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
Oh my lord, two horseshoes imprinted on your boobs, I LOVE IT !!! :D

Would say put on a pic, but i think TFC might get a bit steamy about it, lol xx

LeneHorse

Visit site
Had to laugh at the title! I'm another one who would have had the broken ribs! However my well padded rump has come in useful a few times when I've fallen off - skinny peeps would probably have fractured their hip.
Hope you recover soon.

Chestersmummy

Visit site
Lol ginger ninja does't have shoes on his back feet so no funky bruises I'm afraid :-( would have been a good pic though! I think i have an all over airbag!

Gingerbolt

Visit site
Ah ha.....funny you should say about an all over air bag....I am building one on myself at this very moment.
It called eating loads of c**p such as maltesers, crisps etc and getting fat!!!xx

Gingerbolt

Visit site
Yes Shymum.....you can stuff the whole BIG bag with out feeling sick....quote from bag "The lighter way to enjoy chocolate" so must contain air sooooo can really fill my all over air bag!!

Chestersmummy

Visit site
Well I'm gutted as no bruises there but the nurse did say that breast tissue can take a far amount and not show any bruising. Still blooming sore though. Dreading putting a bra on today!

cambrica

Visit site
Ha LOL. Glad your ok. I remember being bitten hard on one of my boobs and that bl**dy hurt :eek:
Good job their not silicone or they might of exploded !!

Chestersmummy

Visit site
Lol I was thinking this morning if they had been implants they could of burst! Glad I'm adding a bit of light hearted fun to the forum!

cambrica

Visit site
It is funny, but at least you can hide them. I had 2 hours and 2 dentists trying to take out my back tooth so not only am I in pain - I look like a female version of Lembit Opik. Can't even walk past a mirror right now !!

lazybee

Visit site
It is funny, but at least you can hide them. I had 2 hours and 2 dentists trying to take out my back tooth so not only am I in pain - I look like a female version of Lembit Opik. Can't even walk past a mirror right now !!

Hahahaha. Could be worse you could have ended up looking like David Coulthard :D