Thank You Derby House

mastermax

Visit site
this is a nice derby House thread, going on from a previous post regarding Kinpurnie Boots. I put the order in in mid July for the sale boots from £200 to £65 and they said they would be here mid August. I wasnt confident they would come after reading some of their comments.
What a pleasent surprise when the delivery man turned up with the boots today.
THEY ARE STUNNING!!!!
Thank you Debry House. That was Birthday money well spent. Trouble is, not sure i want to wear them outside now.

sue_nf

Visit site
Really pleased to read this Mistermax, I ordered two pairs of these in July and yesterday got an email to say they're on their way and a delivery driver has just rung me to say he is lost, I'm hoping he's got our boots, was nervous I wouldn't like them as they were so cheap, but pleased to see you like yours. With this crapweather they will be put to use immediately!

Sarah1

Visit site
Damn you! ;):D
Have just ordered myself a pair to save the Dubarry's a bit...
I hope the calf is big enough though as I do struggle sometimes...:eek:

sue_nf

Visit site
Mine have arrived this afternoon and I love them, they're so comfortable and different to all the other ones I've seen, I've already taken them out on a dog walk! Does anyone know how they should be looked after as they didn't come with care instructions?

mastermax

Visit site
Yey... so glad everyone is getting theirs too. I love them. The calves are quite wide so should fit all. Will still ride in my old Toggi ones and save these for best. Mmmm stupid me, I never go anywhere. x

Hairy Old Cob

Visit site
I hope they are better than the the Sherwood Furlong boots I have just purchased to preserve my Dubbaries a bit longer. They leaked like a sieve on the first walk through a slightly above ankle stream it would apear their are two unsealed stitched seems straight through the waterproof membrane hence water pours into the boots, wet socks and sopping boots which are going back for inspection in the morning. This has to be a pathetic design.

china

Visit site
I ordered some breeches, bandages and wraps and have received the wraps and breeches in separate packages a week apart and I'm still waiting for my bandages. I don't know why they allow you to purchase things if they are not in stock..

Gucc

Visit site
Has anyone bought their breeches or johds? Just wondered if their sizing is generous or should you go up a size? Thank you

Ro5ie

Visit site
Could anyone tell me how they got on with their Kinpurnie Boots? I just ordered a full length winter pair for myself and a shorter pair as a Christmas present for my Mum. I'm between sizes so ordered a size up, was this the right thing to do? I'm just a bit worried about the quality. I've had the same pair of Ariat Grasmere boots for the past four years and they have just been fantastic. The Kinpurnie boots looked great in the photos online at Derby House and were a really good price. Are they an item which are always on offer (I've noticed Derby House doing this with other items)?

Would be great to hear opinions!