Thank you

Rosiefan

Visit site
I've just posted the following in SB in response to a post about the highs and lows of 2009 and realised I wanted to say it in CR too in case you don't look in there

frown.gif
frown.gif
March 11th and the 3 weeks following when we didn't know if Rosie would a) survive, b) be paralysed and/or c) be brain damaged

smile.gif
smile.gif
Incredible support from an awful lot of people, not least on here
smile.gif
smile.gif
She's fine and getting stronger every day

Happy New Year everyone and <font color="red"> heartfelt thanks for all the vibes and prayers </font> xx

jules89

Visit site
you are amazing, Rosie must have gotten her strength from you.

Lets hope for a brilliant 2010, and looking forward to hearing more of her progress
smile.gif

take care x

Baydale

Visit site
Rosiefan, I'm sure that strength must be a family trait (my dad says all the women in our family are a force to be reckoned with
tongue.gif
) and you've all coped fantastically through a very difficult time - I'll drink to that, and a happy and successful 2010 for us all please.
grin.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I am so glad it had a happy outcome, I can clearly remember reading the first post with shock - you are both an inspiration.

I hope it is an injury free and enjoyable 2010 for all.

sabel

Visit site
Thank you so much for posting that Rosiefan, I had been trying to find it without success.
Rosie has done amazingly well and is an inspiration to me and to many others I am sure.
May I wish you and Rosie and all her family a happy and healthy New Year.

Rosiefan

Visit site
Thanks to all of you for the fantastic on-going support you have given (and are still giving) to our whole family over the last nine months.

Rosie was indeed very lucky to survive without any lasting effects and my heart goes out to the many others who were less fortunate and are still struggling. I wish them and everybody a very happy and peaceful 2010.

Now I have to go and clear up the remains of whatever it is one of my horrible cats brought in during the night
mad.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
I had had a couple of thoughts last night that 2009 had been a rubbish year and I hoped 2010 was going to be a bit better. My extremely minor problems fade into insignificance compared to what you have all been through and you make me ashamed for whinging.

Happy New Year and I hope 2010 is your year and Rosie's year.

Foxford

Visit site
I bet you were glad to see that back of 2009. I hope you all have a quiet and uneventful 2010! Congratulations to all involved on a truly amazing recovery.
smile.gif

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
thanks RF for posting the clip, R's recovery is amazing, but from just that short clip you can tell how determined and focused she is, I especially like it when she jumps a fence and Bertie lands and rather fiestily canters off! She is a real inspiration, all the best luck to her for 2010 onwards and upwards
smile.gif

Rosiefan

Visit site
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thank you all
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

This is a link to a newspaper article, accurate except for saying she was racing when it happened, (here) and apparently Channel 5 news want to do something but she's fed up with all the attention.
So see (some of) you at Isleham if everything goes according to plan.