Thanks Blossom

Bright_Spark

Visit site
I had the vet up earlier to do teeth and jabs. Took them round to the stable/ tie up area as much easier than the field!

Gave them a quick groom and while doing Matti, I noticed Blossom having a good old itch up the brick wall. Started grooming Blossom, all going well, until she decided she wanted to itch up the wall again. Only I was in between her and the wall. Apparently this makes having a scratch up the wall even more enjoyable. If you're a pony. If you're a human it's bloody painful! :mad:

When I finally got her to move her backside, she seemed more affronted about not having squishy human to rub up rather than the mutterings of 'glue factory' and 'tie you to a lamppost and leave you' that may have been mentioned by me :eek:

Why do I have horses again?

FreddiesGal

Visit site
Lol! Oh dear.

I have one that will literally back up and put his butt in my face, and I love it when he treads on my feet in the process :rolleyes:

albeg

Visit site
Hope you're not too sore.

My boy has, in the past, come over to me in the field for a scratch, then nudged me out of the way to eat the grass I was standing on. It's always good to know we're good for something in their eyes, isn't it?! :rolleyes:

JenHunt

Visit site
Tom does this with my sister... as soon as she hops off at the end of the ride he pins her to a wall/trailer/tree/Ron's @rse.... and scrubs his head until he's satisfied.

He doesn't do it with me, OH or the other girl that rides him sometimes! :)

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Hope you're not too sore.

My boy has, in the past, come over to me in the field for a scratch, then nudged me out of the way to eat the grass I was standing on. It's always good to know we're good for something in their eyes, isn't it?! :rolleyes:

Bruised, but I'll live!

Oh yes, they always have a use for us, just not normally what we'd like :D

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Tom does this with my sister... as soon as she hops off at the end of the ride he pins her to a wall/trailer/tree/Ron's @rse.... and scrubs his head until he's satisfied.

He doesn't do it with me, OH or the other girl that rides him sometimes! :)

They are funny aren't they? Mind you, her head I could have lived with, her backside hurt more :rolleyes:

Ibblebibble

Visit site
oh dear bright spark, you know at some point someone is going to post telling you it's your fault for letting your horse do this in the first place and you must either invest in a banana stick and spend the next 3 years doing just groundwork until you have your horses respect;) or you must straight away get her back and teeth checked because she must have pain somewhere;):p:D

My big girl likes to rub her head on my back when i'm poo picking, she's usually quite polite and doesn't try until i present my back to her, occasionally she does forget her manners and rubs without asking and sends me flying:eek: