That saying you wont notice one more…

poiuytrewq

Visit site
It’s wrong.

Two weeks in! He’s caused SO much extra work 😂

He poo’s all over the field, Zig and the ponies poo in 3 particular places and poo picking used to take less than 10 mins a day, now I zig zag back and fore through the mud.
He’s a pig to muck out, I get a full big barrow everyday and need to bed up everyday.

He runs out of his huge hay mountain at about lunch time and boy, does he let me know about it.
He runs out of hay simply because most of it is thrown over the door. (I have to sweep the yard daily 😳, zig and the tiny two just didn’t make mess, really they are all very neat and tidy. )
He’s hot, he’s not- he needs his rugs changed he needs his feet done, he needs a cuddle he needs more hay, it all jumped over the door again….

🥰 so glad he’s home, everything takes at least twice as long but who cares!

2B104E3F-A9BF-4CA5-A448-03193E372B6D.jpeg

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I got incredibly lucky with him. My vet said that a mutual friend was getting a TB to rehome and I said I might, maybe be interested.
When she picked him up from the trainers she messaged and said he’s actually quite nice, got on, survived, again said he’s quite nice! So I took the lorry and took a punt on him.
Of course anyone who knows the story knows it all went wrong but what a lovely horse to end up with even if I can never do what I’d have liked to with him.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
He's so cute! I love how the markings on his nose highlights the area between his nostrils - as if to say Place your kiss here!

💕
f046.gif
💕

maya2008

Visit site
Oh the joys of a TB! I had mine from the age of 4 until she was 23. Never, in all that time, did she develop cleaner habits. If she was ever stabled it was disgusting very quickly and deep litter or mats with pellets was the only viable option. In the field, she didn’t keep to the poo spots but just went anywhere. I adored her though. She had such a wonderful personality and was the most amazing best friend I could ever have asked for.