That's whatI call service!

Fiona

Visit site
Brilliant, well done that man :)

As long as we can get hold of ours, he normally pretty much as good thankfully.

Fiona

flying_high

Visit site
I can better that! Once I was lunging my horse before work, about 7.30am Friday morning. He threw a shoe on the lunge, and then looked very smug about his planned weekend off!

I texted farrier from the school. As luck would have it, we were on the way to his first morning job, and he called in and put the shoe back on before I had finished lunging.

Horse went to clinic and dressage at the weekend!

oldie48

Visit site
I can better that! Once I was lunging my horse before work, about 7.30am Friday morning. He threw a shoe on the lunge, and then looked very smug about his planned weekend off!

I texted farrier from the school. As luck would have it, we were on the way to his first morning job, and he called in and put the shoe back on before I had finished lunging.

Super impressive! TBH I think Rose was planning to have the rest of the week off!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

I've had one put back on seconds after it came off at a BE event, but I don't think that counts.

This has to be the winner, doesn't it? Anyone .......