THE 2 TREADS GOT OUT OF HAND SORRY PPL

Tia

Visit site
This is always a happy forum
smile.gif
, however we are all individuals and we all have our own opinions and thoughts about things equine ... and we are allowed to voice those opinions without fear of being banished.

However, as I said to you on the other thread, unless you take off capital locks then I will probably not respond to any of your threads in future. Sorry but it is a lack of respect and aggressive and I have no time for that.

Tia

Visit site
Yes much better, thank you
smile.gif

Welcome to HHO forum; I hope you enjoy yourself here.
cool.gif
This is a huge forum with thousands of members. People are all friendly however we are also incredibly vocal and we all have different ideas and our own individual opinions so there are often debates about things. Most people are calm and rational when disagreeing, some are not; that's the way the cookie crumbles, however if anyone is ever in need of good advice or help, there will always be someone here who can help out.

Anyhow, I am off now so will see you around and hopefully you will settle in nicely with us lot.
smile.gif

Apalacia01

Visit site
Yay, caps off! You certainly made an entrance, but this is generally a nice forum to be on, just try not to cause humungous fights, it provides entertainment, but probably isn't that great for your health!

I too am going to bed, but I am 5 hours behind y'all!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Caffeine Bar is open
grin.gif

We have: coffee, tea, Red Bull, and sugar by the tonne. My fix of choice (not necessarily nice, but effective for me) is a Red Bull followed by a bar of chocolate followed by another Red Bull: I'm awake for hours after that lol. I don't believe it is to be recommended though
frown.gif
blush.gif

LadyRascasse

Visit site
mm red bull reminds me of david coulthard, thats a nice thought first thing in the morning, mine willl be a nice sweet cup of tea ta mrs m

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Caffeine Bar is open
grin.gif

We have: coffee, tea, Red Bull, and sugar by the tonne. My fix of choice (not necessarily nice, but effective for me) is a Red Bull followed by a bar of chocolate followed by another Red Bull: I'm awake for hours after that lol. I don't believe it is to be recommended though
frown.gif
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here lol, I pretty much live on it
grin.gif

I_am_a_cucumber

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone like to fill me in on what the "treads" were about? I dont have the brain energy to read all 700+ posts!!!
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Ummm... let me see ... There was something about mad rabbits tea parties, chicken (dead or alive?), the price of fish ... anything else? I think horses might have been mentioned too.

Kate260881

Visit site
SandJ, in a nutshell Shannonbabe is from reflex rescue and the threads :))) were relating to whether or not it is morally right to buy French meat horses destined for abbatoirs in Italy and transport them to the UK.

(very carefully worded so as not to be biased in either direction)

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
SandJ, in a nutshell Shannonbabe is from reflex rescue and the threads :))) were relating to whether or not it is morally right to buy French meat horses destined for abbatoirs in Italy and transport them to the UK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ha! Thank you for that i, understand now.
smile.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except Shannon didn't post anything as well thought or legible, she mainly posted -

U HARTLASS PEEP Y CANNT U SAFE FRANCH HORSES. THAY R LUVLY!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except Shannon didn't post anything as well thought or legible, she mainly posted -

U HARTLASS PEEP Y CANNT U SAFE FRANCH HORSES. THAY R LUVLY!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!
grin.gif

D

Donkeymad

OK guys, shannonbaby has apologised for her part in the threads. Lets all leave out the sarcastic comments and try to talk to her rationally, without insults etc.

Welcome shannonbaby, thanks for taking off the caps lock. I hope we can discuss things calmlyfrom now on.
grin.gif