The Adventures of Morris & Murph Part 1 - ROCKINGHAM!!

lex2501

Visit site
Ali and I had the most fantastic weekend at Rockingham with our wonder-boys :D :D and I am sure that this is just the start of a very long and beautiful tale of adventures of the two boys on tour :cool: ;) :p

My report is very photo heavy, and despite obtaining explicit permission from the photographers of all of the photos I have decided to put it on my website for fear of button pushers....

http://www.alexisrosseventing.co.uk/blog.html

Unfortunately the cable for my video camera won't play ball so no videos until the replacement has arrived on tuesday but I will post the links of Morris& Murph in action as soon as they are online :)

Enjoy :)

JGC

Visit site
Great report, well done. I love the way he's got his eyes closed over one of the skinny hedges. Dude :cool:

I agree entirely that he is a wonderhorse - but I think you need to give yourself some of the credit ;)

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Great report, I saw Morris in the Sj warm up, and was scoring x-c so I saw both of you had gone clear!! Very well done!!

The people doing thw */** made the course look easy it caused much more carnage the next day!!

lex2501

Visit site
Some wonderful photo's on there. The horses look just fantastic.

Thank you! All of Ali's horses always look superb so I knew I had to make sure I had Murphy looking tip top too ;)

What a fantastic report - I really enjoyed reading that!

Well done :)

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Great report, well done. I love the way he's got his eyes closed over one of the skinny hedges. Dude :cool:

I agree entirely that he is a wonderhorse - but I think you need to give yourself some of the credit ;)

Hehe, he is a total dude and finds it all far too easy! Thank you for a lovely comment - very much appreciated although I'm not sure I could do it on any other horse!!

Fab report loved reading it. Your enthusiasm and love for your boy shines through. Well done :)

Ahh thank you! I am so passionate about the sport so I have a whole lotta love for my grey boys who give me the opportunity to do it :D

Great report, I saw Morris in the Sj warm up, and was scoring x-c so I saw both of you had gone clear!! Very well done!!

The people doing thw */** made the course look easy it caused much more carnage the next day!!

Thank you! Hope you had a good weekend and weren't too busy! Interesting to hear that the courses caused problems on the sunday. It was a lovely course to ride though, and I thought the course design was very clever as I thought it walked easier than it rode :)

Great report!! Can't wait to meet the boys in person - i'm hoping Barbury!!

Yay!! See you at Barbury :) You will have to come and join us for a picnic :)

Fantastic - great report :D

Thanks measles :)

Well done, fab report, pics all look great, was there watching on sunday, couldn't believe how hilly some parts were!

Thank you! Yes it was pretty hilly and I good test of fitness for sure. I was really pleased with how easily Murphy coped :)

Great report, well done :D

Thank you!

almostthere

Visit site
Brilliant report as always...glad to see Murphy and Morris are still maintaining their hero status as far as I am concerned.... :)

Lyle

Visit site
What a fabulous report, I thoroughly enjoyed reading :D

I'm so jealous that you guys are permitted to wear tails at 1*! We can't even at a CCI!

bananas_22

Visit site
What a wonderfully enjoyable report to read - thank you for posting it and well done on a very successful run :) Absolutely no hesitation in voting for you for the sponsorship; you are one of my favourite riders on HHO and I think you produce your horses brilliantly and always write very fair and accurate accounts of your adventures and it is clear that your horses mean the world to you. Good luck with the sponsorship and your next outings :)

lex2501

Visit site
Well done :D
Great report and stunning pictures. He is such a handsome horse. Voted for you too :)

Thank you very much - really appreciate the vote and lovely comments :)

Brilliant report as always...glad to see Murphy and Morris are still maintaining their hero status as far as I am concerned.... :)

Hehe yes they are indeed superheros! Capes n'all! We are so lucky to have such super horses :)

Fantastic report, love both of these horses :D
Huge well done to you both, the horses look stunning and make it look far too easy

Thank you very much - although the credit goes to Murphy in my case for making it look easy! I do a good job of making his life harder than it needs to be :rolleyes:

What a fabulous report, I thoroughly enjoyed reading :D

I'm so jealous that you guys are permitted to wear tails at 1*! We can't even at a CCI!

Wearing the TH&T is so special! It's always been an ambition of mine so I'm very lucky that we are able to over here. When can you wear them? Would it be at 2*?

What a great report, and stunning photos, what an amazing few days :D

Thank youuuu!!

What a wonderfully enjoyable report to read - thank you for posting it and well done on a very successful run :) Absolutely no hesitation in voting for you for the sponsorship; you are one of my favourite riders on HHO and I think you produce your horses brilliantly and always write very fair and accurate accounts of your adventures and it is clear that your horses mean the world to you. Good luck with the sponsorship and your next outings :)

Gosh thank you Bananas! What a lovely message - really really kind of you, and it's so nice to hear that you enjoy hearing about the adventures of my grey boys :) I have a very exciting Billy report to write as soon as I get the time. They take me forever as I like to do my boys justice when they have been superstars for me!!

Thank you!!! :) :)

Great photos, well done all of you :)

Thank youuuu!!