The Animal Pharmacy - Belgium

Persephone

Visit site
Following on from an old thread about the alternative's available for dermobion. Has anyone bought from them, or have a telephone number or e;mail address for them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Jo x

terrierliz

Visit site
Ordered from them and it took a while to arrive - I thought I had paid with my card when I ordered but received an invoice about a month later - checked bank and card hadn't been debited so sent them a cheque - a bit worrying though that they don't have any contact details on their site

Sneedy

Visit site
From what I know all imported drugs have to be approved by the VMD (Veterinary Medicines Directorate) otherwise they can't be used in this country. I would have thought that if the drugs are the same as the ones used in this country and are prescription drugs (POM-V) then there should be a prescription issued from your vet?
Its all a bit 'iffi' to me so I'd probably stay well clear!

Persephone

Visit site
Well in my case there is definately something iffy going on. POM that I was looking at on their site through sheer nosiness have been sent to me approximately two months after I was looking. I did not order them and I have not paid for them as the security certificate on the website was expired, and, I had no prescription. I have written to them twice to ask for them to be collected and I am getting no response. Thought I might get a better response on the telephone. Any advice welcome!

Jo x