The best bit about summer

bearTessy

Visit site
Having missed out last summer on riding we are making up for it this year, harvest is well under way round here and stubble fields are starting to pop up ! ( We do have permission to ride on this field, comes in handy knowing the local farmer)

2eect44.jpg

2jebe6g.jpg

2exbqc4.jpg

And at the last show we went to Tess got 1st place in both the classes we entered, very proud of how she is coming on.
34zn76f.jpg

RubysGold

Visit site
Looks like youre having a lot of fun :D
I would love to go on a stubble field but a) I don't know any farmers to get permission from and b) I always look at those little stems of straw and worry they could hurt the feet (Im sure they don't, but it crosses my mind)

well done on the showing :D

bearTessy

Visit site
Lovely photos - well done!!
Thank you :)

She`s looking beautiful, great to see you having so much fun with her.
Thank you :) it's nice to have a full summer in work .

fab pictures shes sooooo clean :}
you 2 have come such a long way x

Thank you, she's a royal pain in the bottom to keep clean! there is no mud at the moment for her to wallow in which helps. We are really working as one at the moment we have sussed each other out and its paying off x

Ahhh, I love feathery/my little pony maned Tessy :D :D
I prefer the hairy version of her, its a pain in the bum before shows but all the judges commented how much effort it must take to get her so white. So in a way the hair does help to show how much effort goes into maintaining the diva.

She's soooooo beautiful.

Congrats for the show success - well done the pair of you.

:)

That's very kind of you- thank you !

Fab pics, well done on the show success.

Looks like youre having a lot of fun :D
I would love to go on a stubble field but a) I don't know any farmers to get permission from and b) I always look at those little stems of straw and worry they could hurt the feet (Im sure they don't, but it crosses my mind)

well done on the showing :D

Thank you ! I have wondered that myself we avoid rape stubble as that stuff is horrible ! but as soon as she feels the stubble under her feet she turns into a racehorse, her ears in the photos say it all. Or like you say no chance would i do it if i thought it hurt her..... on another note my friend was thrown from her cob the other day onto the stubble and said it was softer than grass lol :D

Lovely photos and update, well done.
Thank you :)