The best mudfever medication EVER!!

Archina

Visit site
Just wanted to share this awesome product which actually works! A week last sat my mare came down with extreme mudfever out of the blue, her front right had swollen up all the way to her shoulder and looked like a log, the other 3 legs had a small amount of puffyness, the next day she came out in hives all over her body and increased swelling on the other 3 legs but particulary bad on her right shoulder. Got the vet out and he prescribed some antibiotics and bute for 5 days, she was happy in herself and he wasnt too worried. Got the vet out again a cpl days later because the hives had got worse, didnt look like it was getting any better.

A friend of mine recommended a product called H10, didnt hold out much hope of it working but bought it off ebay on the thu and it came last sat, applied it immediately. Next day the swelling had gone down and most of the heat went away. Yesterday all the swelling and heat was away, hives are dissapearing and shes almost back to normal! :D

I got the spray but you can get it in a cream aswell.
H-10™ Spray is an excellent ANTI-FUNGAL and ANTI-BACTERIAL spray for Mud Fever, Ringworm and cuts. Sprayed on to the skin the analgesic effect of H-10 Spray will quickly reduce any irritation. It is quick acting and soothing, and rapidly promotes healing and restores the skin to its normal healthy state.

Sorry for the really long post, I was just so amazed it worked and had to share!! :D

Archina

Visit site
I now swear by it! :D I had huge problems with mudfever last winter and really could only manage it rather than get rid of it, nothing worked. I am just so happy to have found a product that actually works. I know I wont be worrying about mudfever this year. :)

sodapop

Visit site
I notice the barrier cream is £3 cheaper than the ointment, does anyone know if they are really any different in their healing abilities?

HarlequinSeren

Visit site
Is it a preventative or for when the mud fever has set in? I'm just starting the winter battle with my boy, he's come in tonight as he's gone lame after the rain we had last night made the field wet.. He literally just has to look at mud to get bad again :( trying to find some kind of preventative solution as I tried so many different things last year and nothing worked!

CobsGalore

Visit site
Is it a preventative or for when the mud fever has set in? I'm just starting the winter battle with my boy, he's come in tonight as he's gone lame after the rain we had last night made the field wet.. He literally just has to look at mud to get bad again :( trying to find some kind of preventative solution as I tried so many different things last year and nothing worked!

Lincoln do a good range of mud fever products, I think they have a barrier one too. Have you tried this?

Archina

Visit site
I def dont own the product, just a really chuffed consumer! lol Silly me for putting the blurb in, just thought it was quicker to copy and paste rather type it out myself. :X I can take it out if its against the rules? :eek:

I think it can be used as a preventative aswell! Thats what I plan to do. :)

HarlequinSeren

Visit site
Yep, tried Lincoln, the barrier stuff wasn't very effective. I have yet to find a barrier cream type thing that actually works! Not sure if it's just my boy being rubbish though as I'm sure these products must work for other people or they wouldn't be sold!

Fizz06

Visit site
How do you use the the Nizarol? Do you wash off legs when they come in, shampoo then wash off and towel dry? Know it's a daft question but it's late and it's been a long day!!