The Coblet Points his toes At Keysoe's U25 High Profile

HunTheBun

Visit site
I'm shamelessly trying to up my view count on YouTube. If you have a spare couple of minutes please have a peek at my latest video. Any comments welcome...but I can't promise they'll be taken on board :D

We came fourth in the restricted section of Elementary 57. It was our first show in a double bridle - only had it just over a week and I've only every used one once before so it was a big step up for us. Very pleased with Mr. Coblet's attitude and the way the test went, apart from the walk but that's never going to set the world alight!

http://youtu.be/rjIhYDdnsyM

GSLS

Visit site
I'm shamelessly trying to up my view count on YouTube. If you have a spare couple of minutes please have a peek at my latest video. Any comments welcome...but I can't promise they'll be taken on board :D

We came fourth in the restricted section of Elementary 57. It was our first show in a double bridle - only had it just over a week and I've only every used one once before so it was a big step up for us. Very pleased with Mr. Coblet's attitude and the way the test went, apart from the walk but that's never going to set the world alight!

http://youtu.be/rjIhYDdnsyM
I really love the way you rode this :) cobs are great :) lovely x x x

HunTheBun

Visit site
Thank you for your lovely comments - he means the world to me!

I really enjoyed watcihng this. Is he big or are you small?

I'm small :D I'm a wee bit over 5ft.

He's 14.1hh...but hes an odd shape... :eek: Full size bridle, XW saddle, XL over-reachboots, trimmed pony-size bandage pads cause they were too big! :confused:

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
Well that's lovely! I don't know much about dressage but you and that handsome cob are a pleasure to watch. I seem to see a lot of horses these days with their heads hauled underneath them and it's nice to see your lovely contact with horse moving so nicely. :)

HunTheBun

Visit site
Well that's lovely! I don't know much about dressage but you and that handsome cob are a pleasure to watch. I seem to see a lot of horses these days with their heads hauled underneath them and it's nice to see your lovely contact with horse moving so nicely. :)

Thank you very, very much - I'm very much for letting the horse pop his nose in when the time is right. I'm not very competitive so treat every show more as a schooling session. :)

Looks beaut. Wish I had known, I would have popped down, I stable about five miles from Keysoe!

What a shame! I'll bear that in mind :)

He is super!! Loved the handbrake going on in the final halt :) what % did you get?

Haha thanks - we got carried away! And 63.something% - his walk is really quite awful :eek: He gets too excited about the next movement and gets a bit bouncy!

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
You ride him absolutely briliantly, you should be incredibly proud of yourself. I gave up with my old cob once we were schooling Ele/Medium at home as I thought we wouldn't be able to compete with all the flashy WBs. Bitterly regret it now as you and I (at the time) had something that a lot of people don't- fantastic rhythmic and balanced paces.

I wish you all the best for the future with him. x

Sunshine

Visit site
Loved it, what a fabulous cobcob! He moves nicely, relaxed with a good rhythm and looks so settled and happy in his work - and you ride him superbly.

I'd love one like that for me but I'd baulk at the work needed to keep him so clean ;-)

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Love love love him :D like someone said earlier quite a lot of cobs/native types do so well because of their rhythm and balance unlike the bouncy gangly warmbloods :p this has made me want to progress with my boy so much more now :)

Kallibear

Visit site
I feel inspired to go and do some dressage with my coblet everything I watch you video! : D Love your little man.

I have an identikit (but brown and white) replacement for you when you boy retires.....

Lolo

Visit site
Al's subbed you on youtube now- think you do our area events, as you were definitely at the PC area dressage last summer in all that mud! We admired from afar then, he's gorgeous :D

(she's somethingsup55/ Alice Graham if you wouldn't mind subbing back?)

HunTheBun

Visit site
Thanks once again guys - nice to know I'm doing something right!

Al's subbed you on youtube now- think you do our area events, as you were definitely at the PC area dressage last summer in all that mud! We admired from afar then, he's gorgeous :D

(she's somethingsup55/ Alice Graham if you wouldn't mind subbing back?)

Gosh that was an awful day! The mud was ridiculous! I thought my medium trot was going to slide right out of the arena :D

Subbed back btw :)

Tilda

Visit site
Gorgeous horse, beautifully ridden and he goes so nicely you make it all look so easy and I know it most definitely isn't! Well done on your percentage I did my one and only competitive dressage test at Keysoe never again lol!