The cute beige one goes XC

SpottedCat

Visit site
He's such a dude! Basically the plan is to get him out and about to as many things as possible over the next couple of months, then really, he should go off to be someone's new best friend. He is so fab about ditches, his attitude is to die for, he was giving leads today to a horse who should know better. How many 6 year olds can you use as a lead horse over a big open ditch (bigger than the one in the vid) on their second XC session? No drama even when the other horse was saying, yeah, ditches, no thanks. The cute beige one just kept trotting past and jumping over.

SpottedCat

Visit site
What a cutie. You doing any ODE's? Apparently there's one at Urchinwood at the end of the month.

That could be a plan! He's basically ready to go and do something 70-80cm ish no worries, I'm just hellishly busy this month with moving house, holiday, work...so the cute beige one and the grumpy bay one are now having to have a bit of a back seat really.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Great isn't he?! I think he'll make someone very happy! And being such an easy chap, if he doesn't go for a while I won't be too upset ;)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
He's such a dude! Basically the plan is to get him out and about to as many things as possible over the next couple of months, then really, he should go off to be someone's new best friend. He is so fab about ditches, his attitude is to die for, he was giving leads today to a horse who should know better. How many 6 year olds can you use as a lead horse over a big open ditch (bigger than the one in the vid) on their second XC session? No drama even when the other horse was saying, yeah, ditches, no thanks. The cute beige one just kept trotting past and jumping over.

Going to be the horse of a lifetime for someone.

He's just fabulous!