The dangers of horse shopping

Annagain

Visit site
Just a warning to people when looking for a new horse and finding a stud that's shutting down and selling off stock, it's best not to google them (and especially not from a work computer) if they're called "Dancing Stud" :oops::oops::oops:. I shut that google results page down pretty quickly :eek:

Annagain

Visit site
LOL - things people don't think of when setting up their business...
I didn't think of the other possible meaning either until I saw the google results. I think this horse shopping lark is getting to me. I'm even dreaming about it.

Baywonder

Visit site
Been there done that! Whilst on my lunch break at work one day, I was looking for something equine related. I couldn't think of the full name, but I knew it had 'leather' in it somewhere - so I naively typed 'leather' into Google.....:oops:

Cowpony

Visit site
Not horse related, but many years ago I was searching for flights on my work computer, during the time BMI still existed. Their website was BMIbaby, but I wasn't concentrating and typed in Bemybaby. I got a very stern automated message saying I wasn't allowed to look at one of THOSE websites on a work computer! :D

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. I have had a bit of a crap week and this thread has made me laugh so much I now have cheese and onion crisps all over the IPad. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking my tea 😂

millikins

Visit site
I went to a BDS meeting with a speaker who made lovely DRIVING whips, Googling instructions at home didn't produce quite the advice I was after.....

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I got a new, unwanted education when I searched for riding boots and jodphurs. There are some very strange people out there, I just wish they'd keep off my computer.