the dog house on tv now

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
this is on channel 4 now so people can catch up on +1, its about wood green, the dogs they are showing are extremely cute ones which woulkd prob be snapped up immediately. worth a watch

Moobli

Visit site
I enjoyed it. So glad they chose Staffy Zeus for that guy. They were made for each other ❤️ And think the family with children need to consider a small breed puppy from a breeder for their daughter who’s obviously desperate for a dog but also terrified.

meleeka

Visit site
I watched it and really enjoyed it. I liked the fact that It focused on what dogs can do for people, rather than just poor dogs who need a home. The guy who adopted the staffie was great wasn’t he. I did have a peak at their website and they seem to have a lot of varied dogs on their books, unlike our local rescue which is full of staffies.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i enjoyed it and really felt for the dog whose owner had died, how frightening for it to arrive somewhere with lots of different people and being put into a kennel. i know it worked out well for him but he was so scared at the beginning, i cant understand why they would change the name he knew...

Moobli

Visit site
i enjoyed it and really felt for the dog whose owner had died, how frightening for it to arrive somewhere with lots of different people and being put into a kennel. i know it worked out well for him but he was so scared at the beginning, i cant understand why they would change the name he knew...

Just a fresh start I guess?

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
I think the family with the scared child need an older, very placid small dog. A puppy would probably scare her.
I loved the little scruffy black and tan terrier at the beginning, could happily have taken him home.

Moobli

Visit site
I think maybe as long as they choose a dog that’s known to be ok left for a few hours?

How lovely was the lady who got the Staffie ❤️ And how dreadful she was charged with murder for helping her mother have a peaceful passing 😢

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
yes moobli, that is the sensible thing but most of the bigger rescues dont want to rehome toanyone who is working as has been said on quite a few threads on here. also the family who had the german shepherd pup had quite a young child and from what i have been told none of the rescues want to rehome to anyone with children under 12.....i will keep watching it but they are painting a very rosy picture IMO...i am glad that lady took the staffie as she obviously had empathy and knew how to approach him....lovely ending