the effect of rider emotions on performance

vodkas_mum

Visit site
hi all, if you compete in dressage and have taken part in a competition in the last six months please read on!

im doing my equine management degree and it would be very helpful if you could complete this survey! it is only three questions long so wont take a minute! click on the link

please note the prelim level and score you were awarded is required

the aim of the study is to establish if there are any patterns in what emotional/ mood states effect performance in horse riders

also if anyone is a member of another forum i would be extremely greatful if you could paste the link in there!

many many thanks in advance

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CGVm5XrbxjgvEUUrMAVFqg_3d_3d

vodkas_mum

Visit site
there was a problem with the survey, it would only let you select each response once, sorry! it is changed now so it you completed it please feel free to do another and if you havent done it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do one!

dont worry if you cant be 100% acurate

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
Hi, filled in your survey, but I compete at Advanced level, which it would not accept.

As a dressage rider and trainer, I would state that without doubt state of mind and emotional mood have a huge affect on performance. I have loads of examples to back it up.

Good luck with your degree.

vodkas_mum

Visit site
hiya, thank you for filling it in, im afriad i didnt word the question very well, as it is a preliminary study these are all useful things to consider!

yeah there is alot of research to prove that it does influence performance in athletes however all equine research has been inconclusive, and it is sparse. thank you for your comments, will pm you about any examples you have
smile.gif