The END of BICTON????

k9h

Visit site
Something to do with new? Estate owner & going to grade 1? Agricultural land so cant have stables or event where they use to??
What a bummer was such a great venue

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
nothing has been said officially about BSJA bicton but as I said elsewhere the rumours for the last 18 months or so suggest a move rather than stopping altogether
wink.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
Kayleigh you should look at going to Dorset Showground near shaftesbury, its a lot closer to you and a nice show, they hold it once a month from May to september

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There used to be a BE event at Powderham, nice place

[/ QUOTE ]

I did my first JRN at Powderham
smile.gif

Only thing i'm VERY weary of at Powderham, is a friend was doing the OI there, going well XC, when his horse put its leg down a rabbit hole and tiped up
crazy.gif

Irishcobs

Visit site
They've been talking about this for a while. Something to do with the cross country course going through a area that has rare plants or something so they were going to re-direct the course, but the 'owners' trust people or who ever they are, don't want the course near it any more.

clipclop

Visit site
Oooh that 'll be good.
I spoke to Powderham Castle earler in the year and asked about the Eventing and would they put anything on there again and it seemed to be a big "NO NO"!!
Wouldn't it be great if it did though??

The South West seems to be slowly losing venues. Cornwall didn't have any events this year.
frown.gif

I am sure things will pick up very soon though
smile.gif