The endless search for a horse down south continues.....

lmooney

New User
Visit site
Hello, I am new to the forum and am hoping someone out there can help me! I have been looking for a good allrounder (15.2ish) to do some RC activities on for about 4 months now but to no avail! I am based in Hampshire and wondered if anyone knows of any good, reputable dealers in the area? I have been regularly checking all the usual classified websites, but am starting to think I am missing something as I cannot find anything suitable which is either "as advertised" or isn't already sold by the time I phone up! Ideally looking for an Irish sports horse or something of that type.......any suggestions would be greatly appriciated....many thanks
smile.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Have you looked at http://www.prestwoodfarm.com ? My sister bought a lovely connie from there earlier in the year, well they are Irish and they do have some 15’2hh. It’s Gatwick so a bit of a drive but not a million miles.

Hope you find your dream ned very soon!
grin.gif

lmooney

New User
Visit site
Yes have been to Prestwood 3 times but still not found the right one! They are going to give me a tinkle when they get some more in, so fingers crossed! - thanks anyway :)

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Try Emma at Clip Clop Traders - I know I've recommended her lots before but she really does have some nice horses and is very straight. Prestwood have some nice horses too. Avril at Equine Agents has some good ones (you could do them all in one day trip). Try contacting Sam Champney-Warrener (google her) to see what she has in to sell at the mo. What you are looking for does exist and within your budget too. I've just found one but you do have to be quick!

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
I looked for 6 months until I found my boy.
Try placing a wanted advert, thats how I found him.
Tack shops etc are great places and online I found the best site far and away was newrider.com