Pictures The ever changing Buzz

Chippers1

Visit site
I'm bored and just put this photo together for a post on Facebook...interesting to see the changes! Does anyone else have any dramatic changes?

Top right is before I had him (I guess he's about 5ish)
Top left is the day I bought him (9 years old)
Bottom left is 2018 (10 years)
Bottom right is 2019 (11 years)

He's gone from dark grey, to dappled, to light grey with darker points to fleabitten!
Changes.jpg

IrishMilo

Visit site
I love watching them change. Although it does make me a bit sad, as it's a growing reminder they're getting older!

This was mine as a rising 4.5 year old on the day I got him. I had to be convinced to buy him - I thought he was ugly, I didn't really want a Connie, I didn't want another youngster and I didn't want a grey.

J0rcE8l.jpg

Rising 6.

HgrjdoC.jpg

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
This is why grays make me sad tbh. That lovely darker gray color to...white/yellow/brown/what have you ?

I did know a dapple gray horse that eventually turned very light gray/white. I didn't see him for a few years and didn't recognize him at competition!

Chippers1

Visit site
IrishMilo I love him, but I am a big fan of greys!
It makes me sad too that they change so much, I really like dapple greys with dark manes but they all go eventually :( my old pony looked like a rocking horse when he was younger, at 25 he was pure white (or most likely dirt colored :D)
Meowy, Buzz was apparently 'brown' as a foal - according to his passport - so maybe that's where the fleabitten has come from looking at yours going from Chestnut to fleabitten :)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I have to admit I greatly enjoyed watching her change colour over the years and she a clean horse so having her a pale colour is no bother. I just wish the melanoma thing didn't exist. :(