The fattest pony I've ever seen

Soap On A Rope

Visit site
People should really stop posting horse ads on this form . It’s really inappropriate and unfair on the owner of the horse. I am constantly seeing this type of post linking horse sale ads and people aren’t being nice it’s inappropriate. easy knowing these people are hiding behind a computer screen.
Welcome to HHO ......

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Lots of people just don’t take obesity seriously enough. I went to view a horse who looked fantastic in the videos. Athletic, scopey. But the horse I viewed was enormous with a rock solid crest. I mentioned it and seller said he’d been out in long grass with no exercise because of lockdown. I passed just on that basis which she seemed to think was absurd as you can address the weight. Not apparently appreciating that it was going to take months of effort, that he was a huge lami risk in the meantime, that he may have triggered insulin resistance making his future management hard, that he had far too much strain on tendons, ligaments, joints. People would not think a good quality but emaciated horse was worth full price because ‘you can just gain weight ’ but they assume a fat one holds its value.

Palindrome

Visit site
No one that wants a proper show shetland will buy a chestnut with a substantial white blaze. And it needs a proper mane. It's debatable whether they hogged it or it has sweetitch.

I meant quality in that she has a good conformation for being ridden, good sloping shoulder, short canon bones, good girth etc... The shortish mane could have been cut for riding as it's not practical to have a long mane when kids are riding.
Temperament is also really important for a kids pony.