The first spots

Visit site
We have had no rain in where I am since the end of May, today at least 20 spots fell on me. I was ecstatic, alas, that seems to be all :D

catembi

Visit site
Yes, I am desperately hoping! I think it's been 9 June for us. It's scheduled for 3 pm & I'm willing it on.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
It keep threatening here with clouds which then clear.. I have felt spots a few times over the last few weeks and crossed my fingers, but it always stops there.

LMSmith

Visit site
It has just rained here but only for about 5 minutes. Trouble is that the ground is that hard that quick shower is just running straight back off the fields.....

albeg

Visit site
My shoes are still wet from this morning - it rained for a few hours here (east of Ireland)! Had to pull out the spare socks when I got to the office. It has stopped now though.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
We had about 2 1/2 hours of proper rain with drizzle either side of that. The grass is looking a bit greener but the forecast for the weekend is hot again, so it will probably be brown again before long.

catembi

Visit site
I didn't think we were going to get any, but we had about 20 mins' fairly hard rain! Yay! Nowhere near enough, but better than nowt.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
We have had rain in the Cotswolds for the last hour, starting just drizzle now!
You needed that rain! We left Bourton in the Water yesteday at 3.30pm, it was 28c, dry but very humid. As we headed north for home (S.Cheshire) the vehicle thermometer started to drop, the rain came and we were on fast wipe for a fair bit, it was 17c at home at 7pm and very wet! We needed the rain badly, too.

Last edited: