The forgotten rules of having a puppy

misterjinglejay

Visit site
A dog and a bitch - the breeder won't let two dogs go together due to possible problems later on, and it was her idea (and several other mushing people) to go for two!
I'm looking forward to it, though it will be exhausting.
I've got my freezer full of meat, and the puppy crates out and scrubbed ready for their arrival, plenty of newspapers and wipes etc,bottles of Colloidal Silver, hydrolite, and more wipes - oh and gin for me! :D

Cyrus

Visit site
MJs breeder would def not let any pup go to an owner she felt not able to handle them nevermind two I should know my bitch is from her took two years to prove my worth for a pup from her and she's the best dog I have ever had

Dobiegirl

Visit site
MJs breeder would def not let any pup go to an owner she felt not able to handle them nevermind two I should know my bitch is from her took two years to prove my worth for a pup from her and she's the best dog I have ever had

A pity all breeders dont do this and he/she knew her puppies worth hence finding the right home and you having the best dog ever.

When I bought my Lancashire Heeler puppies years ago I got the third degree and rightly so, when my daughter and her bf went off to another breeder they had to undergo similar scrutiny. With good breeders money is not the driving force its the good home for that particular puppy.

lexiedhb

Visit site
This sooooooo applies to growed up dogs!

Spent 10 mins last night chasing Dex round the garden- he had nicked a packet of sausages out of the bag when i got it!

has the PERFECT "but I iz a rescue dog, you haz to bes nice to me" look

The ONLY person comfy on the sofa is him.....

Ilovefoals

Visit site
My cats have appeared to have decided that they are going to assasinate our new pup by knocking items off of the kitchen worktop in the hope she'll eat them :) Yesterday morning it was a packet of chocolate pumpkins belonging to my daughter, the day before it was a half empty bottle of washing up liquid. You can almost see the disappointment in their faces as said items were retrieved before harm was done :)

saxonhorse

www.ipcmedia.com
A picture of my Springer on a trip in my hay truck. Went for a coffee & retuned to; Those were my delivery notes:eek:
Problems with finding your shoes; Reverse sycology;)
You can not win, when coming home from work to find the shoe rack empty & the time it takes to find missing shoes. So training began early, instead of Gundog dummys i used my shoes. My dog knows the difference in commands for all my shoes, (Being a man I only have 4 types)
Slippers.
Trainers.
Boots.
Shoe.
When coming in from work she is so please to see me that i just ask for my Slippers.
Then when going for excersise a run i ask for; Trainers.
When going to the Pub I ask for; Shoes. ( My local allowes dogs )
When just doing some work outside or going to work; I have to argue:mad:

So reverse sycology works as long as there is some thing in it for Floss, not sure who is on the up side here but it works.

saxonhorse

www.ipcmedia.com
Thank you, Yes i must admit it is very nice. Like taking all the Best bits of the UK and putting them on an island small enough to be able to visit within a couple hours drive. Better weather than the UK & the only place in Canada that very rarly freezes.
Back to the thread, How do i add the pictures??
Cheers,

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
You need an account with Photobucket or a similar site. Upload the pics there, then hover your mouse over the pic, there is a little window that pops down, it gives you an option to post the pics on a forum, copy and paste it here - it should look like this -