The Grey over there >>>>>>>>>>>>

AdorableAlice

Visit site
You can tell I am bored ! Stuck in bed with a massive chest infection, missed 5 days of sunshine and its a bank holiday and I have lots to do and I am a miserable old cow. I will put the TV on and swear at that next.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Bad luck AA get well soon .
It a lovely here today the first really nice day .
Weeding beckons so not all good .

The horse does indeed have a lovely tail.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
You can tell I am bored ! Stuck in bed with a massive chest infection, missed 5 days of sunshine and its a bank holiday and I have lots to do and I am a miserable old cow. I will put the TV on and swear at that next.

Oh sweetie! I know the feeling. I'm on week five and second lot of antibiotics. Bored and sore hope you getter better very soon.

holeymoley

Visit site
I looked at the advert purely as I read the Luisitano bit. Photos are bad , then I seen the price ! Would much rather take home the haffy at the top.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I looked at the advert purely as I read the Luisitano bit. Photos are bad , then I seen the price ! Would much rather take home the haffy at the top.

I don't have any children to lounge around on him, so his skills don't meet my needs. :p

PS, when will people learn to tell the difference between palomino and flaxen chestnut with pangare?

springtime1331

Visit site
And when will they realise that people buying horses want sensible photos? Looking at the advert for the haffie. About 10 photos, in 9 of them the horse is standing still, yet not one shows him standing up so you can judge conformation. Sorry, I'm probably being grumpy but do you really need 8 photos of children draped over it to convince you it's a perfect child's best friend?

Fides

Visit site
I can't see the ad? :(

People are crazy! I saw an ad for an average looking 6yo 13h2 pony stating POA. As it was local I asked what they were looking for and they said £2k. I asked if I could see it's competition record and they replied 'This is a quality pony, you don't need to see the competition record to see that - just look at the pictures'. The pictures were rubbish though - I would have offered £500 top based on the pics ooops

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Following on from another thread that is running at the moment, not only is he resting a leg, but he is resting it in such a way that I would be straight over to check that he was ok, if he was on the same yard as me. Whether he was mine or not!

AA, may the plague soon pass.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Following on from another thread that is running at the moment, not only is he resting a leg, but he is resting it in such a way that I would be straight over to check that he was ok, if he was on the same yard as me. Whether he was mine or not!

Thank you, I am into the fourth Escape to the Country and I must be proper poorly because I don't fancy the hidden Easter Egg, now that is worrying !

DragonSlayer

Visit site

Why would you do that if it wasn't your horse?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Why would you do that if it wasn't your horse?
Meant as in if he was standing loose in a field like that, rather than being held by someone.

My bad, didn't make myself clear.

ETA I'm making a pig's ear of this explanation ;). I don't think that the way he is resting the leg is 'natural'. If I saw a horse standing like this when turned out and unattended, I would go over to check that it was all right.

Last edited:

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Meant as in if he was standing loose in a field like that, rather than being held by someone.

My bad, didn't make myself clear.

ETA I'm making a pig's ear of this explanation ;). I don't think that the way he is resting the leg is 'natural'. If I saw a horse standing like this when turned out and unattended, I would go over to check that it was all right.

Haha! no worries, had visions of you being one of them interfering busy-body-types who has to inspect everything that looks slightly wrong...then give the owner the benefit of your sagely knowledge :D

I'd pay £40,000 for that tail though, mine all have bog-brush tails....

cavalo branco

Visit site
The photos are rubbish but the video shows what a well-schooled and beautiful stallion he is. He is a top-graded Lusitano and ridden in the video by Ricardo Wallenstein who has some lovely, talented
Lusitanos for sale in Portugal, no doubt considerably cheaper over there!!
Hope you feel better soon, AA, Happy Easter!

Amy567

Visit site
The way he's resting the leg looks abscessy to me? Pointing the toe rather than resting it as such?

The pictures are awful quality. If you're selling a horse for that price, you'd put on about 10 photos to show it from both sides standing up correctly, different ridden pictures and some out competing. The advert is written badly, whether or not the horse is what they say is another matter :)

Amy567

Visit site
I would also be questioning why the video is from 2012. I'm also not that impressed with it after watching valegro... but my horse can;t do it, so who am I to judge :p

ozpoz

Visit site
Just back from work and it isn't there now. I'll have to search...
Feel better soon, Adorable Alice.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Instruction to other half - 'go and get what we need for Easter weekend' just come home with 4 cheese scones, box of Lemsip and a plum tree.

I really do need to get better quickly !