The grossest thing your dog has done!!!!?

L&M

Visit site
Have just come in from doing the horses to find a lovely mixture of well rotted horse manure and shredded sanitary towels all over the new rug in the lounge. 8 mnth old whippet left unattended for 10 mins.........

Years ago I had a boxer - mad as a box of frogs and consumed a used/full condom - fortunately it came out the other end in the same state the next morning. Otherwise a very embarrassing trip to the vets!

Any to add? x

SpringArising

Visit site
My dog is obsessed with eating cat $hit - drives me up the wall. Once it's in his mouth there's nothing I can do but stand and watch/gag.

L&M

Visit site
My dog is obsessed with eating cat $hit - drives me up the wall. Once it's in his mouth there's nothing I can do but stand and watch/gag.

Now that is really gross!!!!! I am gagging at the thought.......but that reminds me of my old lab, who would eat her own poo on occasion.

FinnBobs

Visit site

I caught my new Rough Collie with his head in the litter tray chomping on cat poo. He seems to eat anything! whereas my other collie is a proper princess and she won't get mucky or wet by choice or eat anything that doesn't pass her quality control :p

twiggy2

Visit site
I had one dog who used to eat the cats poo as the cat was pooing, he ate other dogs poo too for a while.
My last lurcher ate a rotten fox that I had been avoiding for a couple of weeks due to the stench, it was a warm wet summer and it truly stunk as she ran past me carrying and eating it at the same time.
Same dog thought human shite was a delicacy! We had a 'community' of 2000 odd decent for 4 days in a field on the farm and it looks like they had no toilets other than the ditches, she used to sneak off to snack, the smell when she came back was just the worst imaginable, she would roll in it too as well as fox and Badger poop.
One of my current dogs eats dog poop.

windand rain

Visit site
Old golden retriever was the worst he would eat anything and regularly rolled on dead rotting seals on the beach below our house. Nothing removes the oil and blubber it stinks for weeks. The other thing was the blood clots dropped from the wagon going to the blood and bone meal factory he would either eat or roll on those too. I am glad I now haave a food refusing labrador makes life a lot more sanitary

Blazingsaddles

Visit site
ewww some of these are too gross.....it makes me laugh that we do all the research and then spend lots of money on expensive dog foods which they turn their noses up....then go happily eating poos

Exactly. Fretting about sensitive stomachs, anal glands, allergies etc & then the buggers eat rabbit poo like they’re sweets😂

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
dont mind mine eating rabbit poo but its the dog poo which makes me retch.....also on the odd occasion when one is sick and then they eat it immediately....ugh!!!!!

Stiff Knees

Visit site
That is so disgusting, my Labs would never eat Human or Dog Poo, they'd be way too full from eating sheep poo, fox poo, badger poo, rabbit poo, cow pats (preferably baked in the sun so they've gone crusty), horse poo, flattened hedgehogs (they come, conveniently, with their own toothpicks). 😣

HEM

Visit site
My little fluff ball will poop and turn to eat & throw up and try to eat o_O

He also cannot be trusted off the lead, not for recall issues just that he will hunt down other animals mess and roll in it and I can't be washing the monster every night!

IMG_3184 (1).JPG

LaurenBay

Visit site
Ralph loves cat poop, he will actively go searching for it on walks, he usually eats about 2 a day. Once I didn't realise what he was eating and I put my hand in his mouth to remove it, you can imagine the state of my hand, covered in warm, gooey sh*t. I gagged the whole way home and I have never tried to get something from his mouth again.

He also is OBSESSED with the bathroom bin when it is that time of the month, he will shred sanitary towels and lick the applicators. Now I have to empty the bin every few hours. Once my partner and his friend came home and there was applicators and shredded towels going down the stairs. How embarrassing!

He really is sick in the head.

Clodagh

Visit site
We had Labs for over 55 years - there are too many gross incidents to mention! :eek:

So very, very true. Puppy swallowing the live baby rabbit is only the latest in a long line of culinary misadventures. Never, thank goodnes,s their own poo. Pen has eatedn human poo. She threw it straight back up. I threw up too in sympathy.

My kelpie rolled in a human poo while walking at Glencoe one day. I had to bath her in the river, using my shampoo, before she got back in the car. I got told off for polluting the river.

L&M

Visit site
Another one I forgot.....the lab again!!!

Took her for a lovely walk along the Kerry ridgeway, only for her to roll in the rotting innards of a dead sheep. Mid winter, sleeting, and had to drive the whole way home with all the windows open to hold back the gagging......:p!!

turkana

Visit site
I was walking my lurcher around the park when he picked something up & was trottong around looking very proud of himself - I looked closer & saw string hanging out of his mouth - it was a soiled tampon!! Who the hell leaves that in a park?
Somebody has taken a dump the field I walk my dogs around in the morning, it a country lane & I understand that they must have got caught short but why oh why also leave the toilet paper lying around? Surely they could have thrown it into the ditch/hedge so it was out of sight, so far I've been able to keep the dogs away from it, despite them being very interested in it. If either of them eat it I shall disown them both!

ponyparty

Visit site
My dog devoured a rotting dead squirrel he found in the park, he made a real show of it flinging it around in front of all the children on the playground and then swallowing it whole like a python. We walked back to my mum's where he proceeded to throw it up (on carpet of course), still in one piece. She was not best pleased, I can assure you.
He does also eat cat shit given half a chance, thank goodness OH's cat doesn't live with us any more - it was a daily trauma, I once caught him in the act and shoute at him so he dropped the poo on the floor - not sure what's worse!

My uncle got caught short whilst walking his Boxer years ago - he really had to go, so went and found a quiet spot behind some bushes. The dog thought this was the best thing ever, he got hold of the freshly laid poo and ate it. When they got home, the dog threw said poo up on the kitchen floor. My poor aunt was understandably traumatised :oops::oops::oops:

windand rain

Visit site
My lab is wonderful you can even leave your dinner on the coffee table she wouldnt dream of eating nasty stuff