The horrible nasty mummy diet - do you think it worked?

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
It's almost 6 weeks since Ludo had the Op on his coffin joint. The Doctor, whoops sorry Vet, said that he should drop as much weight as possible to keep the weight off the leg and help it to heal. He said he'd be delighted if Ludo could loose 50kg (Ludo wasn't so delighted!).

So, has it worked? The first pic was taken hours after the Op on 19th June.
LudoPot2.jpg

These others were taken yesterday
SkinnyLudes4.jpg

SkinnyLudes1.jpg

skinnyludes3.jpg

I weigh taped him last week and he'd lost around 40-45kg. I only wish I had someone like me to present me with my food 3 times a day and maybe I'd loose so much weight in 6 weeks.
crazy.gif

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't seem to fit in either Vets or Stable Yard!

_daisy_

Visit site
i think he looks great G - can i go on Ludos diet? id love to loose that much weight - could do with loosing a few more pounds before next Saturday!!!

parsley

Visit site
He looks good - perhaps you could start to take in people?- Shut them in a stable and regulate their food intake. I would love to lose 45kg - although I wouldn't thank you for shuting me in a stable.....
grin.gif

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Hey, great idea. I wonder if I could persuade a few Z list celebs to do it and get their photos in Heat Mag I bet I could make a fortune and retire within a week!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
Come to think of it I think ITV got to me before it and have called it Love Island
wink.gif