The Horsebox seller in Kegworth?

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Bit random but does anyone know or anyone dealt with the guy who buys and sells horseboxes based in Kegworth, jnc 24 M1. I notice he has several advertised on ebay, one or two match my wish list but I dont want to make a completely wasted journey so would appreciate others thoughts. PM if you prefer. thanks all.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
I dont think so, only has a mobile on ebay,chaps name is Brian. He seems to have mostly 2nd hand larger boxes, in fact he said he doesnt often have 3.5 or 6ton boxes in because he cant buy them at the right price to trade on with. Location looks right though, he said he was about 1 mile from the airport. thanks ROG.

Copperpot

Visit site
I tried to buy a lorry off him. Wanted to come see it and he said it was being mot'd. Said to let me know as soon as it was back. Despite chasing him several times never head another thing.

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
I went to see one of his lorries. Looked lovely from a distance. Was worried about the level of rust around the cab and holes in the steps - and the fact he said no to a test drive, so we walked away. No other opinions mind.

Laroxes

Visit site
TTR Horseboxes in Tamworth are excellent, they sell new and secondhand. I went there after seeing Brian's...

mastermax

Visit site
Be VERY careful. Bought a box from them with 12 months plate, recently serviced etc, etc. I was inexperienced and by god did I get done. Surprised it made it home with the rust and issues it had. Not sure "who" does his plating for him!!!!!