The hunt just went past my window at speed...

Shazzababs

Visit site
I'd rather be doing that (well actually anthing) than sat here working
frown.gif

Just popped out to check the horses, and they are jumping up and down going 'the hunt, the hunt'
grin.gif
. And one of them has never even been!

Was gonna go out and ride in a bit, but that may be a bad idea. Its a wet day to be falling off if they come back the other way...

Pointless post, but it made my day interesting!

Boxers

Visit site
And I have a pair of Moorhens tootling around outside my window!

The hunt went past the bottom of my garden a couple of weeks ago and my neighbours horse, who lives alone, jumped out to follow them!

My two were in their stables luckily.

MrWoof

Visit site
Just popped out to check the horses, and they are jumping up and down going 'the hunt, the hunt'

One of the Masters should have warned you that they would be in your vicinity that day so that you could shut them in.

Shazzababs

Visit site
I know, they have given me the option to get told, but I told them not to worry as they are actually better out than charging around their stables.

They do let me know when the meet is going to be at the end of the bridle path as its 50yds from my drive.

The hunt doesn't come accross our land, and the soon go back to eating once they have gone past.

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
We don't tend to see the hunt often, although the road outside the shop is actually the dividing line between two hunts, and they both meet in the village, but we often see people hacking to and from the meet, and I have had mounted followers riding to the shop door (we own a feed merchants) to put in their feed delivery order!