The Kimblewick meet on Monday 25th oct!!??

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Hi, I am going to go to this, I was originally going to go on the slightly mad horse I have been given for the week as she is stabled at the yard where the meet is, but having had second thoughts and not wanting to get any more damaged before my holiday, I have decided I shall be going on foot.

Will any others be there and what do I need to do/ wear? Have been on foot to a couple of meets before, mainly cubbing, and a couple of lawn meets, but I have not gone at all this year (shocking I know), so kinda need a refresher course.

Can't wait to hear the hounds. :D

dad_io

Visit site
Will PM you to confirm the details but its going to be a quieter but fun day in the woods.Ideal for a novice or inexperienced horse. for Footies you want to wear something comfortable and good shoes. The tracks are quite gravelly so easy for walking on. I am not riding as i have just come out of hospital so my OH is standing in as secretary for me- either a spotty or a bay cob :)

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
There was plenty of action ;) young spotty i was riding was absolutely bushed- good thing as he was VERY fresh when i rode him on Sunday :D Hope you can bring a horse out with us soon :D