The many uses of Apple cider vinegar

holeymoley

Visit site
I’ve been meaning to post this for a while. So let’s hear your weird and wonderful uses of Apple cider vinegar!

I think it’s fab. Currently use in feed, s a fly spray and for spraying on the frogs.

Reactions: TPO

MickeyFinn22

Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with feeding apple cider vinegar to help with joints and skin? I am after a natural general joint supplement. My horse is only 15 but prevention is better than cure and all that! I am reading alot about ACV having positive effects and is an age old supplement- but does anyone have any experience/stories to back this up?

JBM

Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with feeding apple cider vinegar to help with joints and skin? I am after a natural general joint supplement. My horse is only 15 but prevention is better than cure and all that! I am reading alot about ACV having positive effects and is an age old supplement- but does anyone have any experience/stories to back this up?
I feed it to my 21 year old..she’s semi retired and doing great don’t know if it’s the apple cider but makes me feel better!

JumpTheMoon1

Visit site
A lot of the claims for ACV are old wives tales.You have to have the ACV with the mother - plain ACV is no good.
Its useless as a fly repellent - try it and see for yourself.
Its great if you get stung - wasps - bees if you put ACV on the sting the pain goes quick.
Its slighlty anti fungal but its not the wonder claim its made out to be.