The Mini-Clyde Multi-Purpose Cob!

SuseP

Visit site
She's cracking! I love a her markings too! Makes me miss my first pony! Give her a hug from us in the morning!

Venevidivici

Visit site
She's looks a real sweetie! And obviously is one too,happily turning her hoof to everything and enjoying her job.:) Bet she loved being brought out to party again! Brilliant cat photo ;) and fab last jumping action pic-rider has a lovely balanced seat,stable leg &hand position and their eyes on the next jump-excellent! Hope they enjoy many more years together:).

Venevidivici

Visit site
Ps I think the pony looks like a Red Indian's pony and I always wanted one just like that through my childhood-ah,the gallopping about and jumping we did!(In my daydreams!)

cambrica

Visit site
I absolutely love that 'mounted games' photo :D

What a stunning pony and a superb rider... This is what turns a good childhood into a GREAT childhood:D:D

Autumn sonnet

Visit site
She is gorgeous ! And so's the pony :D

Seriously though , I am completely envious . I'd give my right arm to have such an adaptable pony , instead of a eventing diva who thinks bucket elimination is COMPLETELY below him , and had total hysterics when I actually tried to pick up a flag instead of riding between some .

Amaranta

Visit site
Love this pic

HeididoesgymkhanaHonington11077.jpg

What a beautiful mare and a happy looking jockey

My favourite too I love the expression on the little girl's face :)

BigBuck's

Visit site
What an absolutely cracking little cob, and your daughter has a smashing seat over a fence. They're all great photos but I particularly like the one with your coblet and the cats.

I do like a nice roan.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
What a diamond !

I just had to show the pics to my OH as they are so lovely. Really love the second photo with the little jockey smiling from ear to ear as she and the pony canter beautifully together.

Venevidivici

Visit site
I think in the mounted games photo that the pony looks like she's looking straight at camera,as if to say, 'Yeeesss?? I know I'm gorgeous!', whilst whizzing by. :D

hackneylass2

Visit site
Your first pic took me back 45 years or so, reminded me of when I first 'got' the absolute joy a horse can bring you.
Happiness and harmony, what a great little jockey and happy horse.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
she can look after tiddlers....

287803_305038039598237_2059142278_o.jpg

Oh, she really looks as if she's a star at her job!

Old Bat said:
she can pretend to be a mounted games pony...

HeididoesgymkhanaHonington11077.jpg

That photo makes me think that to ride that horse feels like .

Old Bat said:
she can jump a bit....

DSC_0002.jpg

Old Bat said:
In the last couple of years she has got a bit arthriticky so she hacks a lot and loves her hot water bottles....

293968_125577410877635_770748578_n.jpg

Old Bat said:
She has helped a couple of mini OB's friends regain their confidence and given lessons to a lovely older friend who did her first ever Intro dressage on her a
few weeks ago and came 2nd!

Now having been on cortavet and micronised linseed for a while we decided to wheel her out at the weekend as she always loved a good party...

Various2013242_zpsb2e2d2fd.jpg

..and she had a grand day out and went and won the class! Very proud of her and daughter who loves her to pieces as well.

Congratulation to the win!

So you can put anything from a toddler to cats on her back, confidence giver, competed and been placed in both dressage and jumping, hm,
that makes me think she sounds like one of those very special cauldrons, with endless potential -
just stick your hand down and up comes some more gold...

:D