The Most Lovely Pressie

sherlocksgirls

Visit site
Some time ago my horse was PTs . i had a piece of jewellery made with a previous horses hair, however it turned a bit nasty. t

My friend made me this and it is gorgeous, I t has her hair and bluebells from the woods we rode in and is totally encased in resin. It is the most perfect gift and i had to share it with people who knew what I meant as some people think its quite macabre. but i know you lot will get it. Unfortunaye;y I cant put an attachment on so cant post a picture but it is perfect.

Thank you soooo much Bella

ebonyallen

Visit site
That sounds fantastic, what a wonderfull gift, how thoughtfull was that. I have a necklace made from my girls tail, and its indian plaited, so I know how much these things mean, would love to see a pic, do you just not know how to post pics on here is that the prob, would love to see a pic :) :)

sherlocksgirls

Visit site
Thanks for the help Here goes

bangle.jpg

Last edited:

Poppys Nannan

Visit site
Lovely gift, lovely thought.
i would be really interested in knowing where it was made, would make a lovely personalised gift for my daughter x x

abina

Visit site
I would also be interested in something if your friend does commisions.

I think your friend through her thoughtfulness has created something that people would want. It's perfect. The memories, the happiness, is something that you can hold next to you for ever.

sherlocksgirls

Visit site
Thanks for your commentrs guys , it is beautiful.

this is the first memory bangle she has made with horsehair, but she has done it with other things, If any of you want her details PM me, and no I;m not on commision LOL.