The most upsetting thing about Burghley for me...

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Was how much less Harry Meade's horse weighs than my gelding who is the same height and type!

In his defence, he's semi retired and roughed off at the moment, but still.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
That I didn't spend long enough chatting with friends from this forum, sorry Chiffy, hobo, ESW, LL, JB and DMY x

However, just to annoy Asha :p I did get to gin drink on 2 evenings and on the Thursday I was even able to imbibe a glass of vino with fab picnic lunch, courtesy of PippiPony :)

TGM

Visit site
That in my 50+ years this is the first time I've been to Burghley - what have I been missing!? I love it more than Badminton and am already making plans to go back next year!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I prefer it to badminton too. I just wish they’d sort out their big screen positioning! First year we went you could see one in discovery value and real life horse too. Trout hatchery one you’ve no chance of seeing both and it’s uphill so uncomfortable to sit.

Was fab having radio this year though.

Re. Camping sadly unlike badders they don’t allow tents and we’re not posh enough to have a caravan!

Asha

Visit site
That I didn't spend long enough chatting with friends from this forum, sorry Chiffy, hobo, ESW, LL, JB and DMY x

However, just to annoy Asha :p I did get to gin drink on 2 evenings and on the Thursday I was even able to imbibe a glass of vino with fab picnic lunch, courtesy of PippiPony :)

Gin and wine , You missed the hat trick by no pimms . Must try harder next year !