The new Pedigree advert

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
I just dissolved. It breaks my heart to think about dogs being treated like this. I'd have a hundred of them if I could.

Kaylum

Visit site
Interesting my mums dog lived for over 17 years on tinned dog food, so did my friends collie?

vieshot

Visit site
Very powerful video. If I didn't know better I would be off out to fill up the cupboards with pedigree chum.

FionaM12

Visit site
Haha, I came here to post about this ad and find there's already a thread. :D

The ad doesn't make me want to buy the tinned food (although I sometimes buy Pedigree treats) but it doesn't remind me why I ALWAYS get a rescue dog. :)

stargirl88

Visit site
Argh I'm a sucker for a scruffy mongrel with big floppy ears looking sad :(

.................. but it's still crap food though ;)

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Its a good advert, I dislike the NSPCC and other charities adverts, but this one gets it just right.
I'm really glad that my three best dogs came from the RSPCA and when I've found a new house, hopefully will be able to rehome a couple of cats from them too.

MillyMoomie

Visit site
A very respected vet once told me that the pet food you can buy in the supermarket eg pedigree/ whiskers/ butchers ect is comparable to a human always eating a McDonald's or other fast food.

But would agree with another poster, I would rather a pet got ANY food than nothing !