The project is complete

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I think this http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?540585-My-next-equine-project-horse can come to a close now.

My wild traumatised colt is now an educated young man. What a journey.

Tedafter2weeks001.jpg

18297047_10211613728752920_2025216118_o_zpsu8xezhkw.jpg

Thank you all for all the help, advice and encouragement.

meesha

Visit site
Noooooo, you can't stop posting!! He is gorgeous and u have done miracles with him but I think u would jinx it all if u stopped posting...��

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
The project may well be complete but thread cannot be, we all need the cheering and heart warming feeling that seeing you have posted an update on that thread provides with your wonderfully entertaining narative :D

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Well you can close the Project thread, but now we will need a 'Ted's Continuing Education' thread. I've always wondered who his happy rider is AA?

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Please dont stop posting. You write so beautifully, with such good humour and so entertaining. We have all felt part of the journey and love keeping up with Ted,Alice et al. Could we persuade you to move on to a new chapter x

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Well I didn't expect that. The thread will be updated on the 6th May after the toddlers have caused havoc at Swallowfields.

Art Nouveau

Visit site
I'm joining the others in looking forward to more updates, your thread is one of my favourite things about the H&H forum :)

swilliam

Visit site
I agree with everyone - I have followed this from the beginning and get ridiculously excited when I see there is more. Please don't stop!

ponydi

Visit site
Another one here who discovered Ted's thread with 100+ pages already on it and has been on TedWatch ever since! Please keep us updated!

Sam_J

Visit site
I am an infrequent poster, but a regular lurker and I always look forward to Ted updates - please don't stop AA!

Nicnac

Visit site
He is stunning but the thread must go on - it's one of the only good things left on the Forum! Log on just to catch up with Ted (and formerly Alice) Antics. You write so beautifully and have given me and others some much needed laughs.

hibshobby

Visit site
No - please don't stop ! Ted looks, and is, amazing and so are you. Your humour, your story, your writing just keeps me (and obviously many others) going when times are dark. I love a Ted thread, please, please keep posting.

McFluff

Visit site
You've done an amazing job with him. Thank you for sharing the journey, warts and all. It's inspiring.
I'm another one wanting more updates on Ted and Alice - definitely my favourite thread and the one that got me hooked on this forum.
Please keep updating us :)

rhylis

Visit site
Please don't stop, I love reading your updates. Ted may have grown up but I'd miss keeping up with his story.