The Ride to 1 star

dougied

New User
Visit site
I have entered the Horsehero.com competition to become a sponsored rider at Blair Castle Horse Trials this August. The prize includes free entry and stabling to the event and professional coaching during the competition. The winner will be decided by a public vote on short videos that have been posted on facebook. Voting opens today and you can vote once a day until the 19th. I have added a link to the site. Please have a look at the clips and vote and ask as many of your friends to vote. I have had a lot of fun making my video and to win this prize would be fantastic.
Thanks for your support

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/120637/voteable_entries?ogn=facebook[/URL]

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Dougie, your video is FAB (especially with the inclusion of St Gatherer! :D ) and I wish you and Lenny the very best of luck. :) It's lovely to see him doing so well after his injury (speaking as the owner of a chronic sicknote wielding pony I can sympathise and know how tedious it is bringing them back slowly slowly! ;) ).

Will make sure Mr FigJam and his camera are looking out for you at Blair! :D

FlyingCoo

Visit site
Dougie not going to hide the fact I voted for you as you're flying the flag for us one horse amateur riders who's dream it would be to get to Blair so you truly deserve the helping hand.

Wishing you all the best of luck to You, Lenny, Hils and everyone else involved in Team Lenny.

(ok you also managed to make Ice Maiden me choke at your wonderful video so very worthy of a vote!:eek:!)

Go Team Lenny:D:D

dougied

New User
Visit site
Hi, thanks you all so much for voting and your comments, really touched by your lovely comments. I have really enjoyed getting this far with lenny and winning this competition would make my Blair experience even more special.

Remember you can vote everyday until the 19th. Every vote will count as there are some other great videos and lovley horses in the competition.

Thanks again Dougie.

dougied

New User
Visit site
Big thanks to everyone for all your support, can't believe the response i've had since putting on my post. I'm new to this online blogging stuff but have found some really interesting info in some of the other threads.

Remember keep voting "Team Lenny":D:D

Little Legs Eventing

Visit site
Dougie that is such a wonderful story. Seemed to have got something in my eye during your video! Wishing you and Lenny all the best and the hugest good luck for Blair :)