The Royal Highland Show-Whos' Going?

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
MEEEE!!

I'll be heading in on the Wednesday night for our warm up party :D Maybe watch some classes Thursday and head to the dance on Thursday night. Friday I'll totter about, watch some classes and help my friend get her Arab stallion ready and watch from the members bar and be really really drunk ;) And then probably spend the evening in the Herdsmen again. Saturday, more of the same. Watch some classes and get drunk and enjoy the Herdsmen / after parties. Sunday... SHOPPING!

The Highland is the HIGHLIGHT of my year and maybe I should knuckle down and see more if it as I'm getting old now... But I'm going to enjoy another year doing what the Young Farmers do best ;)

**Pass me the Cider and Black**

Fingers crossed for good weather!

Who else is all coming :D

AMW

Visit site
we have 3 ponies entered for Friday and 1 for Sunday, looking forward to it, lets hope the weather is good and not a repeat of last year :)

Mithras

Visit site
I've got two entered in the Working Hunter, but ones got no form and I'm not bringing him and the other is very young, so I'll walk the course and make a decision whether to go in or not.

Merlin11

Visit site
Planning to go Friday or Saturday but just spectating. It's my fave show. Looking forward to some serious horsey shopping.

sarahann1

Visit site
ME! Helping a friend with her stall most of the time and grooming for another friend on the Friday for the ridden horse class :) very excited!!

Jnhuk

Visit site
Going on Thursday or Friday but not sure which yet. Like to watch the WH and have a wander round the trade stand whilst quieter so probably the Thursday atm.

liannexsx

Visit site
Just spectating this year! Things didn't go to plan and so instead of entering my mare for ridden sports horses, she's in the middle of being broken. Fingers crossed for next year!
There to watch/help friends on thurs fri and sun. Will prob go sat for shopping! :)

feisty_filly

Visit site
Ill be there Friday and Saturday!
Friday with the kids so won't be doing much watching and will mainly be looking at the cows / tractors lol
Saturday it's just me and sean and hoping to see some jumping and driving

DarenCogdon

Visit site
Me!!

I'm only going on the Sunday, though, as I'm working Thursday and Friday, and going to the Peebles Beltane on the Saturday.

If you see a bloke wearing a green jacket with a Clydesdale on the back of it, it'll be me, so don't be afraid to say hello! :) I shall likely be found in the Clydesdale hall.... ;)

saz5083

Visit site
Me :D
Going for the four days. Want to catch the workers, welshies and sports horse classes. Rest of time will be spent in Pimms tent, food court and trying not to spend all my wages on the trade stands ;)

Todmiester

Visit site
I'll be there on Sunday doing the ridden welsh c class, I have a week to get rid of a grass tummy.please please please let the todmiester behave.