The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Supposed to be doing health and social work at the moment... but you evil people keep distracting me

Don't blame us !!!! It's TBs fault keeping ALL of us distracted ;) :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better today.

Liath

Visit site
Glad to see you're feeling a bit better following your horrible time yesterday Abbie!

This is only the fourth time I've checked in today!!

RunToEarth

Visit site
Morning! Abbie can you tell TB that she must have it by this weekend as it has forecast 17degree heat for Sunday, perfect foal observing sunshine!

suffolkmare

Visit site
Still hanging on and keeping us waiting! Hope you are ok today, and was sorry to hear you had an unpleasant incident yesterday. Just saw the video and she is huge! Lovely to see her tucking in to the grass, wish we had that much, our grazing still looks poor. I'm hoping to visit the stables later when friend takes daughter down, I'm not driving and beginning to wonder if I'm slightly phobic after realising I should never have driven my son to his club when I was so ill just before I ended up in hospital with pneumonia. I'm now on the mend, getting a bit fed up, but the excitement of Tessy- and Penny- watching is keeping me going!
Hug for both of you!

joeanne

Visit site
Well, Abbie and Tessy we are expecting big ( or little ) things of you this weekend. Do horses eber have twins btw?

Yes, but its not good for them or the foals. Most abort later into the pregnancy, or one or both are lost soon after birth. Few twin births see both foals survive and be healthy

Annagain

Visit site
I posted once about 100 pages back and have just been lurking ever since, but wanted to say I think you'll look back in 20 years time at April 2013 as the month you grew up VERY fast Abbie! You've had quite the few weeks and you seem to be taking it all so much in your stride. I'm glad you're feeling better about yesterday. Now you have the opposite end of life to look forward to - soon I hope. Get a move on baby bear!!!

Dipsy83

Visit site
Just checked in and TB is still holding out on us, come on need a foalie..

Glad your ok Abbie, if you still need to chat PM me, even thou i am a bit late due to not checking in sooner :D:eek:

Kitty B

Visit site
Come along, Foalie! This is always the first thread I check every day now. Fingers crossed there is the sound of tiny (or being cobby, not so tiny, perhaps ;) ) hooves very soon! :D

Clannad48

Visit site
Please Tessy can you have your foal soon, I am having to constantly recharge my phone, tablet and laptop to keep on checking in. The rest of my family are considering having me sectioned for 'foal addiction'.

sandi_84

Visit site
I've been lurking on this thread but I'm excited to see mini T photo's.... when mini T finally deigns to make an appearance ;):D
Also want to say how lovely it was that the lady (can't remember who it was) sent you the foal headcollar! Was telling my OH about how lovely people can be on this forum and that was one of the examples I told him about :D There's some really nice people out there!

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Ok ok I have so far managed NOT to comment, but I feel it is needed.... Now Tessy, listen up mama, I know it's a bit rainy.... Buuut the weekend is meant to be a scorcher!! So don't miss it and have your foal soon so you can watch him run in the sun!

tessybear

Visit site
Day 12 :cool:
Good evening everyone :) Hope you had a relaxing day someone clearly did :rolleyes
105vbs5.jpg

Well today was lovely and mild at 11 degrees and Tess came in a big happy hippo :) she seems to have dropped more today and the bottom of her belly is so very swollen she has bagged up more now so we are going to plait her tail tomorrow :cool::D
fxno7.jpg

an attempt at showing just how swollen the under side of her is:
t69g1w.jpg

Her boobies today :
2lnidmp.jpg

2q821sm.jpg

Her bottom and lady bits ( sorry i cannot resize if eating and/or squeamish look away :eek:)
r9r0pf.jpg

11c46c4.jpg

And this was prior to having her bottom cleaned so again sorry :D

And finally i found that this angle makes her look like a waddly whale :cool:
30kr8kg.jpg

*Token photo*
msyhz9.jpg

DW Team

Visit site
Think you might have a few more days yet. May be at the weekend with the warmer weather. My mare is now 3 weeks over due. Knowing my luck she will drop while we are away on Friday night. I am sure the stud will ring if she has it while we are gone.

tessybear

Visit site
She's got so pointy! :eek: (((((foaling vibes!)))))

I thought she had gone very pointy just need them boobies to catch up :D

Think you might have a few more days yet. May be at the weekend with the warmer weather. My mare is now 3 weeks over due. Knowing my luck she will drop while we are away on Friday night. I am sure the stud will ring if she has it while we are gone.

3 weeks you poor person i would be pulling my hair out ! No doubt she will they are great like that :rolleyes: hope your mare pops soon must be horrible waiting that long :)
She is huge now she almost looks as if the foal has turned ready to go!
hmm she feels huge judging by the " i dont really need my tea if it involves walking across the road" face she pulled :D:eek:

domane

Visit site
I'm going to be selfish and ask her to wait until next Tuesday as that is MY foalie's first birthday!!! I can't believe she's so big, my mare was tiny by comparison and that was her third foal... and he was a whopper too!