The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
Sorry guys we dont have a foal but the cobs up the road on the way home we noticed a day old foaly bounding about :D Safe to say we slowed down for a coo and an aww ;) HURRY UP FOAL

On the granddad front he believes everyone in the hospital is actors, drug dealers are taking over him home and that my uncle is 15 again....:eek: On the plus side he has turned back to a pink colour rather than the yellow linked with the liver failure.

On Indy the TB mare front she was ace today so calm and collected we did trotting poles not even a look :D Learning slowly but surely she cannot and will not invade our personal space and to back up on command :cool: Her owner is having a schooling lesson on her for the first time in a year or so from my mum because she is that much of a good girl... GOOOO INDY !!

On the TessyBear front she was a right old grump and lump today :D She wouldnt let us put mozzy repellent on her and did the worst rear known to man :rolleyes: After plastering her in the repellent mum put the lid on.... only to find we had smothered her in Mud away stuff for the feather..:rolleyes::rolleyes::
i2plhy.jpg

jj714i.jpg

cm9t4.jpg

You can see her teats have dropped quite a lot :) and the swelling on the belly to the boobie:
tyt5y.jpg

This one you can really see:
2uz7z7l.jpg

Her lady parts that she scrunched up for the photo :rolleyes::eek:
dvq58z.jpg

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Finally, I see a difference! I think it will definitely be inside the next week, I am now guessing at Sunday and a tea time foal :)

Last edited:

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
Yup, her teats are filling and bag staying filled despite being out all day. This weekend for sure. Now having said that my mare's loved to laugh at me and hold on longer once they heard me say as much!

Terri

tessybear

Visit site
Yup, her teats are filling and bag staying filled despite being out all day. This weekend for sure. Now having said that my mare's loved to laugh at me and hold on longer once they heard me say as much!

Terri

Eeee my entire family are now away tomorrow :eek: my sister is going too ! This could be scary... stud on call though :) SHHH Terri dont let Tess hear you ;)

That's GOT to be soon!

Its has to ! don't think she can drop anymore

Racergirl

Visit site
Some mares dont wax remember - so it doesnt nececcarily mean she wont....

You will be absolutely fine - with everything else you have had to cope with, being there for Tessy will be childs play !!!!!!!!

Not sure when I think she will drop - I'll go for tomorrow night I think :)

Fools Motto

Visit site
Ooooooohhhhh, getting closer for sure!

Keep checking her regularly through the night and keep us posted (some of us clearly don't sleep much!)

Good luck. xx

Mrs C

Visit site
Thats me to bed so wont be checking in till the morning. Hoping for some news... Tomorrow is due to be nice :)
Im guessing tomorrow sometime though and guessing filly xx

tessybear

Visit site
Some mares dont wax remember - so it doesnt nececcarily mean she wont....

You will be absolutely fine - with everything else you have had to cope with, being there for Tessy will be childs play !!!!!!!!

Not sure when I think she will drop - I'll go for tomorrow night I think :)

Very true ! I will be fine... i hope ! eee

Ooooooohhhhh, getting closer for sure!

Keep checking her regularly through the night and keep us posted (some of us clearly don't sleep much!)

Good luck. xx

The internet is off over night but will update first thing at 7:30 am x

Technique

The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the ti
Visit site
Just wanted to wish you good luck for the weekend ahead! The foal (now a week late according to my initial estimate) looks imminent. I was driving around in Kent earlier today and saw a fab tiny coloured cob foal charging after its dam on the wobbliest legs ever and thought immediately of you and Tessy - a good omen I hope. :)

Good news that your Granddad is rallying a little, I am sure that both he and your Mum will get a lot from their precious time together, it will do them both good.

I have great expectations for tomorrow ;)

Jools.x

bumper

Visit site
Just wandering in...checking...wandering out....

I'd like to say that your mare couldn't wish for a better owner/friend. Well done you. I still maintain my stance..several hundred pages ago lol!..if I was your Mother, I'd be proud of you :)