The Toadcake Tackshop in Kent

Baymillie

Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before (did search couldn't find anything on forum)
Does anyone know what has happened to The Toadcake Tackshop, Ashford, Kent?

I ordered and paid for some jods, they promised to send them but they didn't arrive, so I phoned to find the number was no longer receiving calls.

Their website is still up but there are no items for sale on it.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
I ordered something from them via Ebay about 2 months ago, waited ages for them to be delivered, sent loads of messages with no communication.

It wasn't until i registered a complaint with Paypal that i received any communication, the complaint was logged on a Thursday and i received the goods on the Saturday !!!

How did you pay?? can you go back to your bank??

Baymillie

Visit site
Hi, I paid by debit card.

Their address is:
The Toadcake Tackshop
ASH Business Centre
Cobbs Wood Industrial Estate
Hanover Close
Ashford
Kent
TN23 1EH

Thanks for replies, I don't hold out much hope of getting either my jods or my money.

Luci07

Visit site
If you paid by credit card you can contact the credit card company, explain you didn't recieve the goods and they will refund you and take the money back off the company.

benson21

Visit site
I think its a fairly new place isnt it? And in a really odd place that you wouldnt think you would find a shop! I can pop round that way tommorrow to see if its still there if you would like?

benson21

Visit site
Really sorry to ssay, went round there today, place all closed up and empty, with no contact details available.