The ultimate haybar/munch station?

blitznbobs

Visit site
About a million years ago I was at a yard that had similar things to this - all I can say was they were brilliant and if I was building a yard from scratch I'd have something similar - they had a hay trough in the centre, Belfast sinks with a tap underneath to fill the water into it. And ceramic half pipes for a manger - perfect imo

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
We saw one very similar to this at York machinery sale last month. We spent ages reminiscing about the RS that used to have them in their stalls, never thought that we could have put it to good use in the garden!

Goldenstar

Visit site
The first yard I kept my pony on had things like this except a 100 times more beauiful with brass lions head tying rings the stables where just fantastic mahogany wood petitions brass balls on the upright posts wonderful smooth carved feeding bowls ( warm for horses noses ) the wall opposite the stables where the windows and doors where where like a fitted kitchen for all things you needed including fantasic little boxes which you filled with hay and then put the ( made to fit ) buckets with the mashes in to keep warm .
It was just amazing .
Sadly it's a house now .