The unexpected benefit of feeding RAW.....

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
I get on well with my butchers and they give me bags of bones, offal and other bits for £1 a carrier bag. The dogs love it - Max is especially keen on the pigs heads......:):D:D

Anyway I tootled in there today to pick up my latest bags and............

got propositioned by one of the butchers!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D

I am well used to their butcher banter but this was in a different league all together:eek:;):D:D:D

Last edited:

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Not been to the butchers again - yet......;):D:D:D

Didn't really say yes but then didn't say no either:eek: was so taken aback as I wasn't expecting it:D:D Will see if he says anything on the next visit......;):D

And no I won't be taking photos.....:eek::rolleyes: but for those of you who want to know he is definitely in the 'quite fit' category - a well built bloke and definitely younger then me!:eek::D:D:D

lexiedhb

Visit site
Not been to the butchers again - yet......;):D:D:D

Didn't really say yes but then didn't say no either:eek: was so taken aback as I wasn't expecting it:D:D Will see if he says anything on the next visit......;):D

And no I won't be taking photos.....:eek::rolleyes: but for those of you who want to know he is definitely in the 'quite fit' category - a well built bloke and definitely younger then me!:eek::D:D:D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how very exciting!!! :D

Toffee44

Visit site
Ditch the wellies, put on some heels, get rid of the straw in your hair and put some slap on and then go buy some sausages, tell him you like sausages and therefore needed some more lol. You never know where it might lead lol.

madmav

Visit site
I've always found butchers to be rather like farriers, a bit on the forward side. Meat/hoof fumes get them going??? But, whatever, reckon you should pop in tomorrow for something you forgot and get him chatting. Who knows where it could lead....