The Warrington Show

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Im going! Just for a nosey though, my boy is on box rest at the minute. :( Will keep an eye out for Inky! FDC are you competing?

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Good luck Inky! See you all there...i'll be the one mooching around on my own pink hoodie, blue barbour, and wellies......haha only dressed exactly the same as a thousand other people then!.....doh im so generic:eek:

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Shopping was terrible but there were very few people. Watched the minis and think I saw Inky, well took loads of pictures of the one I thought was Inky!

Loved the IDs and watched some of the SJ and the driving.

Anyone else go?

FDC

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
Theres only one Inky!!!! Shopping was rubbish and to be honest i wasnt impressed with the whole thing!

Pleased on my results but once we had done our first class we didnt get to do individual shows in the others:confused: So if your first run out was crap that was it for the whole show :mad:

Plus at one point we had the fancy dress sharing our ring! :mad::confused:

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Theres only one Inky!!!! Shopping was rubbish and to be honest i wasnt impressed with the whole thing!

Pleased on my results but once we had done our first class we didnt get to do individual shows in the others:confused: So if your first run out was crap that was it for the whole show :mad:

Plus at one point we had the fancy dress sharing our ring! :mad::confused:

I sat and watched all the mini classes. They were so gorgeous.

I think I've got some piccys of Inky, plus little Inky, is that one of his offspring? I could not believe they put the fancy dress in the same ring. Did think all minis behaved well though.

Did like the Kate Middleton wedding one in the fancy dress though.
Will PM you with the piccys of Inky tomorrow. I thought that he behaved impeccably, especially when that stallion was eyeing him up!

FDC

Last edited:

Sol

Visit site
Please tell me it rained there all day?! :p I was planning to go (do every year!) but saw the rain and didn't bother as was only going to get photos.... :(

Stinkbomb

Was the little one, one of Inky's babies? I liked your little palomino as well.

The black, very fine one was gorgeous and very delicate looking.
FDC

Nope not one of his babies!! I wasnt showing a Palomino though! :):confused: If you mean the Palomino stallion itas a friends and we were stood one place down from him in all our classes!

lar

Visit site
Sol - was typical Warrington Show weather - precipitated it down all morning then cleared up in the afternoon and was roasting as soon as the sun came out!

Methinks the ring timetable will need to be looked at for next year - the coloureds may still be going now!

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Nope not one of his babies!! I wasnt showing a Palomino though! :):confused: If you mean the Palomino stallion itas a friends and we were stood one place down from him in all our classes!

So the one that looks like Inky, isn't yours? I have lots of pictures of it! Still I think the person showing the small fat palomino which was gorgeous and looked like a shetland was the same person showing the Inky look alike, which is why I got all confuddled. Anyway, Inky was superb and excellently behaved.

FDC

BuzzLightyear

Visit site
I saw inky tooo :D

sooo cute!

not impressed with the new show venue.

Went with a friend showing a 2yr old, had to walk from the trailer park, across the road then past the SJ rings to get to the in hand rings then had to contest with the Hunt display just as the yougstock M&M class got going :confused:

Cadburys_addict

Visit site
not impressed this year - we went to watch a friend in the coloured class - instead of starting at 2.30 it was nearly 6 ish when she went in - what a ridiculous delay and we didnt bother staying for the riding class. even the SJ had finished and packed up by the time she went in to the in hand class!!!!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
I was cheering inky on too!! we should definitely have some sort of secret handshake for people off here so we can recognise each other lol. Inky is absolutely gorgeous, he behaved really well - although i only saw the first couple of classes. He is soooo adorable...hummm im sure he would fit in my back garden!

I thought their would be more shops there tbh, i did buy a leather head collar for my boy but that was it- the place seemed over run with shops embroidering those blouson anoraks....dont see the attraction personally...maybe if youre 8. I did feel bad that the falconry display lost one of their birds...flew up and was circling the trees while they were frantically trying to whistle it back...think they got it in the end, or at least i hope they did!

Ah well, congratuations stinkbomb and inky! xx

Stinkbomb

I told Elizabeth it was a Shetland! Poor lady, no wonder she got no where! Also that spotty bigger pony, certainly looked bigger than 38 in.

FDC

The girl who has the Palomino should have known better to be honest, really dont know whty she brought it knowing it was for miniature horses.
The spotted was tall but unfortunatley with the MHCGB they dont measure and rely on truthful owners!