The Yak's BD non-debut...

BronsonNutter

Visit site
First off, it appears my parents have replaced my horse with a fat fluffy alpaca/llama/yak/highland cow whilst I was at uni - but apparently it is still the same Wilby under a (thick!) layer of fat and fur :eek: So please don't tell me he's overweight because there wasn't a lot I could do about it!

We were meant to be making our BD debut today, but their arenas had frozen so it was cancelled :( So instead we did flatwork in various shades of blue - I believe this qualifies as 'toney-toney' rather than 'matchy-matchy'.

decembercrop2.jpg

decembercrop4.jpg

decembercrop5.jpg

decembercrop6.jpg

decembercrop3.jpg

decembercanter2.jpg

decembercanter.jpg

decembercrop.jpg

He's such a dude - and he let me ride him with a whip today and didn't make a 'big deal' out of it :D Last time I rode him with a schooling whip 'proper' (as opposed to my shorter-to-start-with-and-now-even-more-so-because-Bronson-ate-the-end-of-it schooling whip) was when he freaked out, panicked, decked me and then fell over and ended up in horsepital. So even though it doesn't sound like a big deal to anyone else, to me it is!

Hopefully going to have a few lessons then go to a few BDs in the new year, before returning to uni for exams - all five of them :eek:

superpony

Visit site
Hes looking great, loving the 'toney-toney'! Haha! It was a shame about Elms Farm being cancelled. :( Where are you next outings going to be? And good luck for your exams! :D

BronsonNutter

Visit site
Hes looking great, loving the 'toney-toney'! Haha! It was a shame about Elms Farm being cancelled. :( Where are you next outings going to be? And good luck for your exams! :D

The 'toney-toney' was entirely accidental, it was only when mum said he looked very colour-coordinated that I realised :p Fingers crossed we will be going to Port Royal early Jan, and then maybe Bishop Burton, Arena UK and finally Horseworld depending on which days SuperMum is working.

And thankyou, god knows I need the luck :eek: