Theres us out of action for another week:(

I_A_P

Visit site
had the vet out today for millie, she has a chest infection
frown.gif
means io have to withdraw from burnham as well as gt witch last weekend
frown.gif

disapointed as all my local BE events have now gone really until little downham in may so will be a fair wait to start my BE season.
never min d hopefully she will get better soon so i shall have lots of practise time!!
smile.gif

Fiona

Visit site
Just at the wrong time of year - why do horses not get sick when they are on their hols, and not at the start of the season???
Our grey mare got a flu type infection in the middle of her first spring season, and she was coughing for about 6 weeks before she started to get over it.
(BTW - I am assuming that Millie is in fact your horse, and not a child opr something, or my reply looks pretty stupid!!)
Fiona

I_A_P

Visit site
no it is a horse hehe
smile.gif

i know its annoyiong all our local events are right at the start of the season, the 1st two i wasnt really ready for and now when i am ready i know shes not right! hopefully it will get sorted and i now have a pretty good idea why i didnt make it round the xc the other weekend as she just wasnt on full steam ahead and could quite possibly be anaemic as well!!
we shall see!!

beh

Visit site
noooooooo not poor miljew, hope she gets better soon, but what a bugger about withdrawing
frown.gif

GET WELL SOON