TheresaW's foal

Clodagh

Visit site
Was stillborn this morning.
Don't know any details yet, she was a coloured filly. The mare seems to be OK but is being taken into vet hospital for monitoring.
Theresa is heartbroken.

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

Hope Theresa and Dolly are ok.

Breeding is a sucker's game I'm afraid and it's a lot worse when it's your beloved pet you breed from and something goes wrong. All my thought s are with her xx

chrissie1

Visit site
That is so sad after waiting all that time. It does seem that there has been an unusually high amount of tragedies this year, none of them preventable, can't help wonder if somehow the hard winter has had a bearing on it, even in well fed and cared for mares.

AJBliss

www.OFShorses.com
I'm so sorry to hear this, I've been following Dolly's progress, though I don't post much. Lots of vibes to your mare, and hugs to you, Theresa!

cmg

Visit site
I'm so very sorry to read this, Theresa. My heart goes out to you, as you must be feeling dreadful. I hope poor Molly is doing ok. Sending you lots of love xxx

angrovestud

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss there are no words that help at a time like this a dear friend of mine has now had 3 losses and another friend 1, I blame the bad weather all differnet reasons.

Adina

Visit site
So sorry to read of your loss. You must be gutted, but please don't give up. Hugs and kisses.

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
Thankyou everyone for your kind words. The filly was absolutely perfect, she had Daddy's tail and Mummy's head and ears. She also had the longest legs I had ever seen! Dolly is at the horsepital at the moment. Her heartbeat was very fast and erratic and her mucus membranes were not good. First tests all came back with good results though and I am pretty sure she will be ok. I have contacted the foaling bank as the vets could see no reason why not. They will also milk off her colostrum at the vets and freeze it.

She would have been a perfect Mum, and spent a long time with her baby before we had to take her.