Thermal Socks

crestagold

Visit site
I need a good pair of thermal socks as my toes get frozen in hunters and three pairs of thick cotton socks. Can anyone reccomend a good pair of thermal socks that will keep my feet warm while working on the yard, i don't have a huge budget though! Thanks for your help - any links would be good too
smile.gif

Puzzled

Visit site
If I'm skiing I wear very thin thermal socks and then my ski socks over the top, this usually does the trick. Have a look on some ski shop websites or sports shops!

Mabel98

Visit site
Wellies make your feet sweat which then get cold so however many pairs of socks you have on, you still get cold feet. I would invest in thermal boots (I love Muck Boots) and you will never get cold feet again. I just wear a pair of normal socks inside. Failing that, the Hunter boot liners are good (or a cheaper alternative)

Lexie81

Visit site
Also a vote for ski socks with a pair or normal socks!! My Mum lives in a french ski resort and every time i visit i stock up on cheap ski socks in the supermarket, can't beat them my feet are never cold in my wellies!