They do make me laugh...

HeatherAda

Visit site
I am fortunate enough to work from home, and as my own house is very much a 'work in progress' I currently have a nice little office set up in the spare room of my parent's house. Meaning me and the pup can spend the day with the family's standard poodle.

so Darcy (pup) and Billy (poodle) spend the whole day playing, but what makes me smile is that is mostly has to be within 3ft of me! Even if I get up to make a cuppa they both follow, still playing. On a sunny day like today they have the run of the house and a nice big garden and yet they are playing in the door way of my office!
grin.gif
confused.gif
grin.gif

Blythebeck

freewebs.com
Yep. Same here. My computer is in my bedroom. I always have fur rugs at my feet. I go downstairs and the gang is there as well. And when I go to the toilet......

Oneofthepack

Visit site
My huge lurcher Charlie and his best mate, an 10 stone rottie, used to play wrestling in the fields on walks and one of them would always knock someone flying as they had to do it within 6 feet of us, in spite of having unlimited acreage to do it in! It was great fun to watch but the ground used to shake
crazy.gif