they only went and won it!!!!

maggiehorse

Visit site
Thanks guys I'm so proud of them they are true amateur producers without fancy facilities my niece works full time as a teacher so only has a limited amount of time to ride as for pics there is some on hoys website look for Louise Jones on magic moments I'm sure there's a way to post them on here but I'm a complete technophobe

Ladyinred

Visit site
Thanks guys I'm so proud of them they are true amateur producers without fancy facilities my niece works full time as a teacher so only has a limited amount of time to ride as for pics there is some on hoys website look for Louise Jones on magic moments I'm sure there's a way to post them on here but I'm a complete technophobe

Love it when an 'ordinary' person beats the pros. Show hunter of the year usually has some big time producers too.. well done to her.

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
Well done!

P.S - is this them?

sfas-hunter.jpg

3bh

Visit site
Love it when an 'ordinary' person beats the pros. Show hunter of the year usually has some big time producers too.. well done to her.

Well done! What a once in a lifetime experience. Just to clarify the above though, there are no professionals in the Search For A Star classes.